The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Sciences Extended Degree (Biology, Chemistry, Health, Psychology) at LMU

Has anyone gone through the Sciences Extended Degree (Biology, Chemistry, Health, Psychology) program.

At the LMU website, it says the following regarding this course:

Career opportunities

If you satisfactorily complete the Foundation year and reach the necessary academic criteria, you may progress to year 1 of the following BSc degrees: Applied Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biological & Medicinal Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry, Consumer Studies, Cosmetic Science, Food & Consumer Studies, Forensic Science, Health Promotion, Herbal Medicinal Science, Human Nutrition, Human Nutrition & Dietetics, Medical Biosciences, Microbiology, Nutrition, Exercise & Health, Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmacology, Psychology, Sports Nutrition, Sports Psychology & Performance, Sports Science, Sports Science & Coaching, Sports Therapy.

I want to ask about the bold parts in the above paragraph.

How can I commence to the "Biomedical Sciences"? Must I JUST pass the foundation year or is there a required grade here?

If anyone has went through this year or knows anyone who did this year, appreciate your kind reply on this.

Thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending