The Student Room Group

why do i always get really horny when i'm on my period!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Your not the only one, haha!
Probs because you know cant have it.
Reply 81
bob247
How does the idea of laying eggs and squirting blood through your uh... reproductive organs not disgust you?

Why can't you do it through the backside like all normal creatures.

All this horniness, moodiness once a month on D-Day quite frankly disturbs me.

lol your complete lack of understanding astounds me, since when do humans lay eggs?? we do not squirt blood either and no creature gives birth or menstruates out their backside.
Reply 82
It's because you have less progesterone at that time of month and progesterone is the hormone that lowers libido or as you put it lowers horny feelings. So less progesterone means you feel more horny lol
Original post by liss19
It's because you have less progesterone at that time of month and progesterone is the hormone that lowers libido or as you put it lowers horny feelings. So less progesterone means you feel more horny lol

Why, why, why reply to a 4yr old thread?
Completely normal. Masturbate if you must and wash up after. Goodluck on your time of the month :smile:
A period occurs because testosterone levels increase and estrogen levels decrease so the body can flush the uterine lining out. This means the female hormones at the time closely resembles male hormones. And we all know an increase in testosterone means an increase in sex drive. Btw you can still get pregnant on period sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MancBoy
It's alright for guys. They don't have to 'accomodate' anything into their bodies. Most girls here are students anyway who are not from Manchester. Where are YOU from then? Some posh little southern village where no one shags anyone except their family members?

Well girls dont have to 'accommodate' anything in their bodies if they use contraception... Are they still slags?

Or are you one of those guys who get none, and makes them selves feel better by calling girls who do 'slags'?!
Original post by Anonymous
and no its not cos i cant have sex cos i only have sex like once a month anyways (just the odd one night stand)

but still its annoying i get SO HORNY like hornier than when im not on it...

something to do with hormones??
do u girls get like that too??

omg! i'm totally the same! I think because the hormones are all over the place... -_-
Reply 88
Original post by A100whoo
Well girls dont have to 'accommodate' anything in their bodies if they use contraception... Are they still slags?

Or are you one of those guys who get none, and makes them selves feel better by calling girls who do 'slags'?!

It certainly would make a few days a month far messier and less comfortable if they didn't, but you're right, they have that right.
I get more horny during ovulation so the days running up to your period, its weird and natural
Reply 90
I am the same xD, I blame the hormones xD.
Reply 91
I get horny all the time, horny all the time, horny all the time. Soz that party song is in my head now xD.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hormones your at your most fertile now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending