The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

french speaking is a week today :s-smilie:
first written exam is FP3, 24th May
Critical Thinking - 17th May
Politics - 28th May
My first exam is on the 17th of may and is the Business studies unit 1 retake i have not started revising for this yet and dont think i will even have time as i need to really get on with sociology and law revision. I find business really hard and boring and never wanted to take it in the first place and now i just see it as a nuisance so i am going to drop it after AS. I got a D in this unit in january so i may as well just not revise and try and concentrate on revising for the unit 2 exam.
Reply 104
1st exam: Edexcel AS Geography 21st May :frown:
Last exam: Edexcel C3 Maths 15th June
In total i have 8 exams: 2 geography, 2 economics, 3 maths, 1 english literature.
August 19th is gonna be hell! :frown:
Psychology:)
My first exam is on the 17th of may and is the Business studies unit 1 retake i have not started revising for this yet and dont think i will even have time as i need to really get on with sociology and law revision. I find business really hard and boring and never wanted to take it in the first place and now i just see it as a nuisance so i am going to drop it after AS. I got a D in this unit in january so i may as well just not revise and try and concentrate on revising for the unit 2 exam.

AS Law?? What unit/s are you taking in June? Also how's the revision going and have you learnt the cases/statutes/offences?
Mine is environmental studies-unit one on the 20th of May
Chemistry Unit 1 21st May.

Taking 11 exams this summer, 3 retakes.

Feeling so depressed about it :frown:
AQA Economics Unit 1 Resit exam on the 28th of this month :eek:
It was General Studies yesterday, my next one is a politics resit next Friday
Reply 110
C2, tomorrow...

I need more time :cry2:
Latin AS (retake) tomorrow, but first A2 is Religious Studies Unit 3 on the 11th June.
Reply 112
Biology Snab Edexcel Unit 1 tommorow :facepalm:
Reply 113
Moscardini
21st May OCR P.E exam

u support wolves ?? and love charmed the programme ?????
First exam not till the 11th June :smile: OCR A2 Philosophy and Ethics Papers
how did everyone find the unit 5 biology edexel exam yesterday

Latest