The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tiny_nina
dont underestimate the bees :smile:!! nice to see another Barnet supporter on TSR!!

Congratulations on getting the Spudds away in the Cup! Should be a nice little earner that.

In other news, Donny move up to 19th, 1 point behind Yeovil... :ninja:
Reply 181
Rochdale 0 - 1 Oxford United :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

5 games unbeaten.

8th in the table.

BRING IT ON!!!

:champ:
:dancing:
:party:
Reply 182
0-0 At Barnet :smile:

7th in the table.

Look out Grimsby, we're coming to get you :biggrin:
Reply 183
4-0 to woking, richards got his hattrick

bring on nottenham forest for the 18th
3-1 to the Orient. Unfortunately, I have packed up and left London for a new city and with that I have missed the Orient's adventures.

We're doing well all of a sudden. 3 straight wins since I last saw them draw to Wrexham and we're 2nd in the table - a point behind Grimsby. Gary Alexander is on fire! 6 goals in 5 games.

CARLISLE AWAY 3-2
TORQUAY HOME 3-1
MANSFIELD HOME 3-1

GET. IN.
Reply 185
I cant believe i forgot about last nights games...

1-0 :biggrin: Finally Palace fans cant go on about the 5-0 win the last time we played them away :p:
Great come back by Argyle today! Everyone knows Luton will hit a bad patch soon, but at the moment they are playing well and it was a good away point for us! :biggrin: Bring on Millwall next Sunday, live on Sky! :eek:
Reply 187
Swansea City, third in League One and well on track for the title this year!!

:biggrin: They rock my highly patterned socks
Reply 188
Quelle surprise. Lincoln piss it away in the last minute again. Had a free ticket to Bristol Rovers vs Wrexham today, and Rovers were 1-0 down in the 87th minute, and won 2-1. Which was nice.
Reply 189
good times for the cardinals

8th in conference after a rocky start, beat notts forest in LDV vans trophy and now in 1st round of FA cup after trouncing Thurrock 3-0, all goals in second half
I'm hoping to get a bag full of goals today at Regent's Park, just like last week. :biggrin:
Anne Auraque
Great come back by Argyle today! Everyone knows Luton will hit a bad patch soon, but at the moment they are playing well and it was a good away point for us! :biggrin: Bring on Millwall next Sunday, live on Sky! :eek:

Yes, well done...did us a favour. :biggrin:

Gem
Reply 192
Playoffs. Oxford United. Ignore my sig. its broken.

6th place end of the season, playoff final and LDV vans final too. Just you wait :biggrin:
leedsblade
Yes, well done...did us a favour. :biggrin:

Gem

Bah! You don't want to worry about them! I think it'll be you, Reading and Leeds fighting it out for the two spots! Then who knows in the play-offs, maybe Ipswich will finally do it! :rolleyes:

As for Argyle, victory this Sunday and then all the way to.....17th at the end of the season! :p:
^ Reading, Leeds, Palace and Saints...maybe Norwich all up there. Dunno about Luton or Ipswich.

Gem
Aeana

I hear the mighty Lee Trundle has lost a few pounds this year and it's certainly paying dividends! Sky Sports' Roberto Martinez sounds like he's playing well too! Scored a belter a few weeks ago?
Reply 196
I hear the mighty Lee Trundle has lost a few pounds this year and it's certainly paying dividends! Sky Sports' Roberto Martinez sounds like he's playing well too! Scored a belter a few weeks ago?
Reply 197
Aeana

Reply 198
leedsblade
^ Reading, Leeds, Palace and Saints...maybe Norwich all up there. Dunno about Luton or Ipswich.

Gem

Palace and Southampton arent leaving this division (unless its down) :p: although saying that i miss the Pompey-Saints games (even after only 2 seasons), Brighton to stay up too :wink: we have been written off by so many people already. I looked on another forum and they pretty much all said they would be in the Bottom 3, and a lot said bottom.

We'll show em...
^ Indeed. We wait and see as to what happens.

Gem

Latest