The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rock Fan
Terrible day for Brentford losing 4-0 to little Exeter

Jangrafess
Brentford shall not be mentioned.

REFER TO THAT. (And it was 3-0.)
Apologies 3-0 but that's still awful
They're a decent side, came up with us and you forget that we're also a tiny club. Same amount of points in the league so it's not as if there's as wide a gulf between us as you're making out there is.
I know they got promoted but that was their second promotion in a row having been a non-league club.
A big non-league club.
Reply 3965
How are Gillingham doing, not been following them as much now they're in League One.
Just above the relegation zone, not sure where they're picking up points tbh. Should avoid relegation...
Reply 3967
I thought they would do well in League One, Stockport don't seem to be doing well either.
Jangrafess
A big non-league club.

Actually a massive non league club. Always loved going to their ground and always keep a look out for their results now. One of the teams that, after back to back promotions, i hope do quite well and don't end up coming back down again (as hereford did).
We're gonna get beat tonight. :frown:
bighairedmike
Actually a massive non league club. Always loved going to their ground and always keep a look out for their results now. One of the teams that, after back to back promotions, i hope do quite well and don't end up coming back down again (as hereford did).

Yeah, there we go then! No shame in losing to Exeter. :biggrin:
ipswichblade
We're gonna get beat tonight. :frown:

I think you'll win tonight :smile:
Tricky_Tree
I think you'll win tonight :smile:

:eek:
Too many injuries (makes me wonder whether some of the players signed in the summer came with injuries!!!) and no confidence add to that the fans will get on the players backs if we go 0-1 down. Nailed on defeat! :yes:
So frustrating. We should have had a point but instead we concede a deflected goal after a foul on our player who now got ankle ligament damage. Things not going for us at the mo! If Newcastle keep winning when playing like that they'll finish in the top 2 no doubt.
ipswichblade
So frustrating. We should have had a point but instead we concede a deflected goal after a foul on our player who now got ankle ligament damage. Things not going for us at the mo! If Newcastle keep winning when playing like that they'll finish in the top 2 no doubt.

If it wasn't for our keeper, you would have gotten at least a point. After we scored it was all you guys in terms of attacks.

If you play like that consistently, your bad form will go away pretty quickly, I reckon. Plus you have loads of injuries.
Stu Laverty
If it wasn't for our keeper, you would have gotten at least a point. After we scored it was all you guys in terms of attacks.

If you play like that consistently, your bad form will go away pretty quickly, I reckon. Plus you have loads of injuries.

Yep, I've never known us to have so many injuries since I've been following them! Walker now injured too. :mad:
Barnsley away next and on sky again. :o:

You'll definitely go up me thinks-beat Donny late on after they miss a penalty and then tonight not play that well and win. :yes: Good luck for the rest of the season. :yes:
I thought Sheffield United played alright first half, just no one could put it into the net. Then it was like they lost concentration and focus after half time. Thought you deserved a point though. I'm sure Sheffield United will sort it out soon! (Not including the game on Tuesday 8th December mind! :wink: )
Tricky_Tree
I thought Sheffield United played alright first half, just no one could put it into the net. Then it was like they lost concentration and focus after half time. Thought you deserved a point though. I'm sure Sheffield United will sort it out soon! (Not including the game on Tuesday 8th December mind! :wink: )

:yes: The fans aren't happy although we played well last night it's all about results when you're in the middle of a bad run with bad luck.
Reply 3978
Ohh not looking good for Accrington Stanley.
ipswichblade
:yes: The fans aren't happy although we played well last night it's all about results when you're in the middle of a bad run with bad luck.

At least you're getting destroyed all the time though, so I'd be patient. I had all of this for most of last season! You could be playing like Derby! :P

Latest