Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Football League Thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJB_1990)
    Can't wait to see the back of this league. We really are ****.
    You're still in with a chance, cut out the despondency!
    If pompey can do us 4-1 I'm sure you can get 3 points off us
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    Results went completely tits up for us yesterday.. I was so confident as well. However, the faith is there! I still believe we will go up automatically..
    Your run in is a lot harder than ours IMO so I am still fairly optimistic!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    OG scores for us again jumping between 4th and 8th at the moment. tbh not sure I could deal with playoffs/wembley again
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just retire already Kevin Phillips, hang up your bloody zimmer-frame.

8 points off the play-offs with 9 games left to play, think it's over now in terms of promotion.
    • 12 followers

Back on track for Sheffield Wednesday after they had a disappointing draw against Walsall last Tuesday, guessing the blades play Monday or something.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to Chesterfield!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Back on track for Sheffield Wednesday after they had a disappointing draw against Walsall last Tuesday, guessing the blades play Monday or something.
    Chesterfield at home Wednesday night! Due to them being in the paint trophy final last weekend! Must win game.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    A nice 4-1 win last night to move into second place again. We have now scored 77 goals which is the highest in the top 4 leagues in England and third highest in Europe behind Real Madrid and Barca.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not looking good for Barnet, they are slipping down the table.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipswichblade)
    A nice 4-1 win last night to move into second place again. We have now scored 77 goals which is the highest in the top 4 leagues in England and third highest in Europe behind Real Madrid and Barca.
    You know, I have a REALLY nasty feeling that second place will go down to goal difference.. And we are ****ed
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 99% certain we'll be in League One next year. It could be a rubbish southern league next season too because:

- Portsmouth and Bristol C will probably join us.
    - Two from Huddersfield and both Deedar clubs may go up.
    - Chesterfield and Rochdale look certain to go.
    - Bury or Walsall may join them.
    - Coming up from League Two, take your pick, 4 from: Swindon, Shrewsbury, creepy Crawley, Torquay, Oxford, Southend and Cheltenham.

At least we'll still have the big derby with Scunny.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Forest are hitting decent form at the right time (I'm glad to say). I've worried alot this season (I wrote our season off the moment McClaren took over), but I think we look almost safe. Two more wins should see us fine.

Stunned that Coventry are also looking like they'll survive. Donny and Portsmouth are certainties for the drop now, and ever since January I've felt that Bristol City would go down without their goalscorer (Maynard).
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 99% certain we'll be in League One next year. It could be a rubbish southern league next season too because:

- Coming up from League Two, take your pick, 4 from: Swindon, Shrewsbury, creepy Crawley, Torquay, Oxford, Southend and Cheltenham.

Yeah I think you guys don't stand a chance any more.

Sorry
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:

I blame the lack of Spurr <3
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    You know, I have a REALLY nasty feeling that second place will go down to goal difference.. And we are ****ed
    Maybe. Going to be loads of ups and downs for all involved though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    I blame the lack of Spurr <3
    Been one of our best players this season has Tommy, and he's been injured for most of it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Buzzing for the skates this sat. Can't wait to send them further into the abyss the dirty cheating *****. On the piss from 9am, going to be an incredible day. Biggest derby in almost 30 years.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super_Hans)
    Buzzing for the skates this sat. Can't wait to send them further into the abyss the dirty cheating *****. On the piss from 9am, going to be an incredible day. Biggest derby in almost 30 years.
    I am quite scared for if the Saints don't win.. Maybe see you there!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    I am quite scared for if the Saints don't win.. Maybe see you there!
    Im nervous but also buzzing for it! Am planning on doing a match report for Sotontab but will be absolutely smashed come kick off so remembering it all may prove difficult....
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super_Hans)
    Im nervous but also buzzing for it! Am planning on doing a match report for Sotontab but will be absolutely smashed come kick off so remembering it all may prove difficult....
    Wait, you write for SotonTab? I never knew haha
Updated: January 22, 2014
New on TSR

What do you think of the BBC?

UK Parliament wants to hear your views

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.