The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kuz
To correct you my local team is Harlow town, and Orient are the team of where I was born and therefore take great interest in. However Arsenal are the team that actually first introduced me and made me love football.

Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace was the first football match I ever watched, and as cheesy as it sounds the unbeliveable manner in which Arsenal played got me hooked for life on the beautiful game. The least I can do for the team that introduced me to, and made me love the beautiful game is support them whole heartedly!!

Like me. My first game was Arsenal v Leeds at Highbury when Arsenal beat them 3-1. God that was like bloody long ago. In fact I'm sure I went to one before that. Just can't remember.
Then went to Barnet matches after to show my loyalty :biggrin:
Reply 101
walshie
Like me. My first game was Arsenal v Leeds at Highbury when Arsenal beat them 3-1. God that was like bloody long ago. In fact I'm sure I went to one before that. Just can't remember.
Then went to Barnet matches after to show my loyalty :biggrin:

Are you a gunner then?
Reply 102
*spits on gooners*

*runs*
Reply 103
been to a few of the cobblers matches at sixfields...
Kuz
Are you a gunner then?

that's right my dear! you and me against tsr!

In fact, I'm pretty much a loyal London supporter on the whole.
I like to see the majority do well excepting Brentford, Letyon Orient, Chelsea, Charlton, Tottenham.

I do like to see Millwall do well as I do Fulham.
But Arsenal has always been my team due to my families allegiance. Barnet has always been my home club.
Except Leyton Orient? What have we done to you?! Also you cannot possibly say that West Ham is favoured in your books *spits*
Reply 106
who do u people think are the best three players in league two at the present time?
Reply 107
In terms of the person who's most likely to make it at a higher level, that's bound to be Nathan Tyson. I still remember him scoring a first half hat-trick against us at Sincil Bank last year. The ****.
Present time: Junior Agogo and Grant Holt are the only two that stand out. Last season I would have stuck Lee Steele there pre injury... who also scored a cracking hattrick at Sincil Bank last year :smile:
Reply 109
Yeah, but we had the last laugh in both cases in that we went to Cardiff :biggrin: Still lost mind, bloody Sarfend and bloody Freddie Eastwood.
Yeah I know... I was a Lincoln supporter that day - anything to stop Southend and that pikey going up :frown:
Reply 111
Oh well, at least it means we don't have to see them this year. And we took twice as many fans to Cardiff as they did.
Doesn't help that they finished below us last season though and despite beating them and ending their record run, they're still up there.

I did notice though when we played you at your place, you did have a little 'chav' element coming over and giving the biggun to our fans and afterwards some of our lot were chased to the station. Definitely the most hostile fans I encountered last season...
Reply 113
Seabiscuit
Doesn't help that they finished below us last season though and despite beating them and ending their record run, they're still up there.

I did notice though when we played you at your place, you did have a little 'chav' element coming over and giving the biggun to our fans and afterwards some of our lot were chased to the station. Definitely the most hostile fans I encountered last season...

Yeah, it must be said there is a nasty element. I don't get to go to many games because I used to work Saturdays and now I'm in Bristol, but unfortunately you do read about trouble with Lincoln fans, particularly when we used to play Hull. It's a shame really, doesn't do us any favours.
Stiill time folks to predict tonights qualifiying matches.
cindy x :biggrin:
Reply 115
walshie
that's right my dear! you and me against tsr!

In fact, I'm pretty much a loyal London supporter on the whole.
I like to see the majority do well excepting Brentford, Letyon Orient, Chelsea, Charlton, Tottenham.

I do like to see Millwall do well as I do Fulham.
But Arsenal has always been my team due to my families allegiance. Barnet has always been my home club.

Thats not on!

I went through a stage of hating Millwall in the "Wise era", but I'm still not a fan as (generalisation to follow) they're on the most part hooligans

Sorry to any geniuely nice Millwall supporters
Reply 116
3 best in league 2:
Agogo
Hackett
Tyson
Kuz
Thats not on!

I went through a stage of hating Millwall in the "Wise era", but I'm still not a fan as (generalisation to follow) they're on the most part hooligans

Sorry to any geniuely nice Millwall supporters

Are you possibly implying that I'm not a nice Millwall follower? :bawling:
I'm a nice guy :biggrin:

The Wise era was the best the club has ever had. The ex chairman has done well with Millwall pushing out racism which was rife and tackling the hoolaganism that was obvious to see. Both Wise & C/man worked well.

Leyton is a not a team I'm going to follow especially as they're 5 miles down the road east of Barnet and in the same division!
Reply 118
walshie
Are you possibly implying that I'm not a nice Millwall follower? :bawling:
I'm a nice guy :biggrin:

Aren't we modest! lol! I was actually refering to you not supporting the O's. I suppose I can force myself to believe that you are a nice Millwall supporter
Hehehehe! The London League 2 Derby is on tommorow! Barnet vs Leyton Orient. I for one will definitely be there, you gonna be in the home end walshie? Kuz? :smile:

Latest