The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Hull 0-1 Stoke

Get in!
El Pollo Diablo
Lincoln 2-0 Wrexham

Get in!

Quality! Nice one El. We've got them on Saturday at home as well...
Lincoln finally picking up pace and eventually catching Barnet. Least they can be considered challengers now.
Oxford - Oxford who? Oh yeah - Oxford City - theres only one Oxford City :biggrin:
Its just not going to happen for them this year is it? I tell you - its that open end where every single Oxford player decides to kick for goal, misses and ends up in the car park. They have to continually collect it, thus running out of energy.

Even Barnets ground has 4 sides to it!
Reply 143
We had a slow start last year too, and ended up going to Cardiff :biggrin:
Reply 144
walshie
Lincoln finally picking up pace and eventually catching Barnet. Least they can be considered challengers now.
Oxford - Oxford who? Oh yeah - Oxford City - theres only one Oxford City :biggrin:
Its just not going to happen for them this year is it? I tell you - its that open end where every single Oxford player decides to kick for goal, misses and ends up in the car park. They have to continually collect it, thus running out of energy.

Even Barnets ground has 4 sides to it!

Actually the ball has only been in the car park once in the 3 games i've been to :p: (mostly because we're not shooting much and every time the oppo shoots after we have scored they score so its in the net :frown: ).

As El Pollo Diablo (the voice of reason) says its been a difficult start for us, but we expected it to be, and at least we have only lost twice. If we keep our solid home record and hang on to more of the leads that we have thrown away thus far, we should start climbing the league soon. We definitely have the quality.

Barnet for the drop :biggrin:
Reply 145
Pfft. At least Gexko will be happy with today's results.
Reply 146
woking won 2-0 at cambridge, puts us up to 12th
Reply 147
El Pollo Diablo
Pfft. At least Gexko will be happy with today's results.

Too right!

Darlington 1 - 2 Oxford United :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Not only an away win but we managed to hang onto a lead for only the second time in 8 games :dancing:

:champ:

Now we shall push on and claim the playoff spot that has eluded us for the last 3 seasons :biggrin:

Poor Lincoln :p:

:rock:

:thrasher:

:party:

:biggrin:
Reply 148
Barnet and Lincoln. Your plane has arrived at the gate, destination 'bottom half'

Oxford United now boarding for playoffs :p:
Forest are out of relegation zone! Eeeep! :biggrin:
Reply 150
Kittennffc
Forest are out of relegation zone! Eeeep! :biggrin:

Gd gd I want to play you next year when we come up :biggrin:
Gexko
Gd gd I want to play you next year when we come up :biggrin:

Thats because you know where the greatest team in the land :p:

"Oh City Ground, oh mist rolling in from the Trent, my desire is always to be here, oh City Ground, City Ground"
Reply 152
Kittennffc
Thats because you know where the greatest team in the land :p:

"Oh City Ground, oh mist rolling in from the Trent, my desire is always to be here, oh City Ground, City Ground"

:rofl:

everyone knows its us :p:
Haha, keep dreaming!

Theres a reason we have 2 gold stars on the arm of our strip..."We've been to Europe, we've won the cup twice!!" :p:
Reply 154
Kittennffc
Haha, keep dreaming!

Theres a reason we have 2 gold stars on the arm of our strip..."We've been to Europe, we've won the cup twice!!" :p:

Well we won the league cup in 1986 :p:

besides, who's the only team to have won the european cup and now be playing in the third tier of their domestic league? :biggrin:
Thats what makes us special :biggrin:

Quick Q, how do you become a mod on this board? Not that I want to or anything, just out of curiosity. Also, how many positive reps do you need before you get another green square? Also...I'm bored lol....how do you give out reps?
Reply 156
Kittennffc
Thats what makes us special :biggrin:

Quick Q, how do you become a mod on this board? Not that I want to or anything, just out of curiosity. Also, how many positive reps do you need before you get another green square? Also...I'm bored lol....how do you give out reps?

1) Not sure, probably have to be loved by pig or something.

2)100

3)click the scales sign next to a post.
OMG, 100?! I've got 10 points lol, this is depressing!

Ahh! Thankyou, couldn't work out how to give reps!

Cheers :biggrin:
Reply 158
Kittennffc
OMG, 100?! I've got 10 points lol, this is depressing!

Ahh! Thankyou, couldn't work out how to give reps!

Cheers :biggrin:

i shall add u to my rep list :biggrin:
Duude! I've given you a positive rep, not that you need it with your 5 green squares! :p:

Latest