The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Uni friends. I see my friends from high school maybe once or twice a year even though I go home every month ... It's kinda sad in a way but I don't really have much in common with them except for some good memories.
Reply 21
At uni, definitely

Drifted away from mates from home in that they're all at similar unis, well, my main group of five or so mates are, so they spend a lot of time at each others unis etc, while I've chosen to spend more time with people at my uni

I'll see them when I go home, and it's not much different to hanging out when we were at school - it's just the vast majority of my time is spent with uni mates

I suppose, with halls last year and the flat this year, it means I'll always spend more time with these people than mates at school who I saw daily (simply because halls, and uni, you really spend hours, every day together!)
Reply 22
For me, back home! uni friends are close, just not as close...
I am actually really surprised that most of you haven't drifted away from your home friends and haven't become close with people from uni! I thought your uni friends were the ones you went out with all the time?!

Latest

Trending

Trending