The Student Room Group

Am I forced to fail my course?

It's a business module where a group of 4 has to write a report. I joined in a group rather late, but heh supposedly that group hasn't started doing anything yet and I was willing to contribute. I've been trying to contact the group and after some days I got an email saying everything's been done already so I have to join another group. And that tosser had the nerve to say 'good luck' to me. He probably doesn't like me so pulled a quick one on me.

The deadline is nearing and my lecturer isn't very helpful, saying stuff like 'what do you want me to do about it?' Everyone else has already done their parts or are full up and have excuses.

What do you think will happen if I try submitting my report by myself?
Probably I would do it myself, there is no other way is it ?
Reply 2
MagneticMeteor
Probably I would do it myself, there is no other way is it ?

Everyone formed groups early with their friends. I would have preferred everyone got allocated to a group then there wouldn't be any problem, and things were left late because of much confusion. The lecturer still hasn't bothered writing the module handbook!

I don't want to fail but it looks like even though there's still time until the deadline it's out of my hands...

Latest

Trending

Trending