The Student Room Group

AQA Business Studies Unit 2 (BUSS2) Revision thread.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
justincredible
what does outsourcing mean?

It's where you allow some aspect of your business, such as the production, to be done by another company, so you pay them to do it for you, maybe to cut down on fixed costs.
Can someone please upload their notes on the motivation theorists.
Reply 82
Yeah i find motivation theories hard too :P
Reply 83
http://www.revisionguru.co.uk/business/motivation.htm

Perhaps that might help people :smile:

Personally, I just remember Herzbergs Pyramid and Mcgregors X and Y
Reply 84
thanks.

As im re-sitting this paper i forgot how the questions will look, i.e how the marks are spread out.

Anyone know?
Anyone using the CGP guide for business studies or are you lot using the big fat book that no one cba to read??
Reply 86
random123456789
Anyone using the CGP guide for business studies or are you lot using the big fat book that no one cba to read??

Neither :smile:
Reply 87
Swimmer
thanks.

As im re-sitting this paper i forgot how the questions will look, i.e how the marks are spread out.

Anyone know?

There is a past paper on the AQA website :smile:
Magic Dust
Neither :smile:

Neither!? :eek: Where the hell are you getting all this knowledge from then..and don't say your naturally gifted at business coz it aint fair!:p:
Reply 89
Got it, haha thats the same paper i done last year :P
Swimmer

Watcha get last year for buss2?
Reply 91
random123456789
Neither!? :eek: Where the hell are you getting all this knowledge from then..and don't say your naturally gifted at business coz it aint fair!:p:

Awhr, but I am :ahee: Nah I am joking, I also sat A level economics last year, so that helps...

I get my knowledge from tutor2u, Nelson Thomas text book, Dynamic learning text book, Phillip Allan text book and own intuition. I have a lot of text books to make up for my lack of teacher...

I guess you could have meant one of these though, although I don't think any of them are that big...
Reply 92
Swimmer

My stepbrother sat that paper last year and got 100% :hmmm:
Magic Dust
Awhr, but I am :ahee: Nah I am joking, although I do live in a family that runs it's own highly successful business, so that propably helps. I also sat A level economics last year, so that helps too...

I get my knowledge from tutor2u, Nelson Thomas text book, Dynamic learning text book, Phillip Allan text book and own intuition. I have a lot of text books to make up for my lack of teacher...

Wow, you use all those books when im only using the CGP guide which is about 80 pages :rolleyes:... but imo I think the exams are more about the technique than the knowledge so yeah..
Reply 94
random123456789
Wow, you use all those books when im only using the CGP guide which is about 80 pages :rolleyes:... but imo I think the exams are more about the technique than the knowledge so yeah..

Yeah I agree it is. I only use so many because they all pick up on different points :p: I have this workbook thing as well to practise the exam techniques :smile:
Reply 95
If i fail this exam, and on my gap year isit possible to take this unit in private?
Magic Dust
Yeah I agree it is. I only use so many because they all pick up on different points :p: I have this workbook thing as well to practise the exam techniques :smile:

But who marks your answers so that you know how well your doing?
Reply 97
Swimmer
If i fail this exam, and on my gap year isit possible to take this unit in private?

Ask your school/college. Some do, some don't. I think you should be able to as they are already entering candidates for the same exams and you have already been registered as a student their.
Reply 98
random123456789
But who marks your answers so that you know how well your doing?

My brother, they came with a mark scheme thing. Also I can email some essays to my old economics teacher, which I am going to use to my advantage for unit 4.
Magic Dust
My brother, they came with a mark scheme thing. Also I can email some essays to my old economics teacher, which I am going to use to my advantage for unit 4.

ooh kool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending