The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 1
Oharad
Any EU/UK students who applied for bursaries or scholarships hear back yet?
I read somewhere that I'd get a response by the end of April, and haven't heard anything yet. Am I to assume I was unsuccessful?

In the accommodation application form they ask if I'm holding any scholarships, so I'd quite like to get a firm response.

it won't affect your accomodation - this isn't oxford, there are no scholars rooms
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
No, I haven't heard back yet from scholarships either. And I've already applied for accomodation, I don't recall them asking about scholarships... I remember reading that at the end of April we'll also be getting our login access to the site and stuff and I haven't heard from them about that yet. So they must be delayed with things at the moment.
For the past two years news about scholarships has not come out until well after they said it would . There's definitely a few people on here who have experience with the process so hopefully someone will pop in with more information.

You won't get your username/login details until your offer is unconditional, so most people get them early September. I guess they will start creating accounts for unconditional people now, but don't expect it to be done quickly, or all at the same time.
Reply 4
I haven't heard back yet either.
Hi I have also applied for a scholarship and haven't heard back yet, have any of you had any news yet?
Reply 6
I applied for a subject based award and a needs based scholarship when I applied. I was told I was unsuccessful for the subject award around mid june and I found out I'd been awarded my scholarship in mid-July. If you haven't heard by now, it's probably not going to be good news unfortunately. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending