The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
im so academic
So?

What about the uneducated chavs of Britain?

At least he's cute and is doing very well as a singer.

I didn't say every young person in Canada/USA/wherever he's from is uneducated did I? Stop trying to cause an argument where there isn't one. :yep:
Reply 201
Untitled258
According to wikipedia he is. He sounds like he is from the deep south though.

Still, that video is pretty special :yep:

He DEFINITELY sounds Canadian.
Reply 202
Sephirona
Canadian education system :rofl:

Actually he's been living in the USA for a couple years and been educated by American tutors, so it isn't the Canadian education system.
KirstyK
Actually he's been living in the USA for a couple years and been educated by American tutors, so it isn't the Canadian education system.

Yeah, I was actually gonna say. Canada has a really good education system (on a par with the UK), so even though he is Canadian, his ignorance and stupidity is courtesy of US education. Tbh, I've heard more retarded things from other people (usually American no offence) like "I know London! Isn't that next to Iraq? or "Oh, you're from Austria...G-day mate?" or "Africa's a beautiful country full of wonderful people."
ned//
"German? We don't say that in America."

This is just AMAZING :rofl: :lol:
Reply 205
seriously needs to go school ASAP
uc11
seriously needs to go school ASAP

But he's so cute. :p:
Reply 207
im so academic
But he's so cute. :p:

no he's face looks worse than my ass. he's just a dumb ****.
uer23
no he's face looks worse than my ass. he's just a dumb ****.

:hmmm:

Again, you are jealous.

He's not a dumb ****.

OK, he doesn't know what German is, but isn't the way he replied to that SO unbelievably cute?
Reply 209
KirstyK
He DEFINITELY sounds Canadian.

I agree. This video still makes me laugh whenever I see it - how can someone who lives in a country as diverse as Canada is not know what German is?

Latest