The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
omg hes ******* retarded
Reply 81
Dark Energy
Ah, look on the bright side. He might not know what German is, but at least he can read.

It's not that amazing, the guy is not from a poverty stricken background where he'd be forced to grow up illiterate. This is not Africa/Asia, i'd be quite surprised if someone who grew up in a western country without knowing how to read and write these days.
Stalin
Can you buy love and friendship?

I don't know whether he's left school or not, but if he has, he's shot himself in the foot, because once his career ends, which it will eventually, he's going to find it pretty hard to reintegrate himself in life.

What do you mean?
near_comatose
What do you mean?

Don't tell me you've left school too...
That's all right, I don't know who Justin Bieber is.
Reply 85
Me no likey him :frown:
Reply 86
Stalin
Can you buy love and friendship?

I don't know whether he's left school or not, but if he has, he's shot himself in the foot, because once his career ends, which it will eventually, he's going to find it pretty hard to reintegrate himself in life.

This.

Justin Bieber is the kind of child star who'll fade away before too long. He's only mildly talented, and his 'cute' look won't wash once he turns 18 and is trying to sell to a different demographic. He'll drop like a stone out of the pop world, and his lack of knowledge of the way things are - and presumably general naivety - will make the navigation of real life all the more difficult.
Reply 87
noodles!
LOL is all I really have to say.

*sends video to 11 year old sister who loves him a ridiculous amount*

Here is the response from said sister (who is apparently very bright and due to get level 5s in her sats etc)

"sooo....that might not say that in america and anywayz who cares if he doesnt no what german is it doesnt really matter(well if ur german it does but still ..."

I despair more about that than I do that he doesn't know it.
Reply 88
As someone who does German AS I am shocked, he is a complete idiot
Reply 89
Untitled258
According to wikipedia he is. He sounds like he is from the deep south though.

Still, that video is pretty special :yep:

He's from Ontario.. And I'm pretty sure it's Toronto.
Stalin
Don't tell me you've left school too...

No. Why would it be hard for him to reintegrate himself?
Reply 91
What an idiot. He should have stayed in school, it will get him further than what he's doing now.
Reply 92
Is it as bad that people in the comments section are saying America is a continent?
Reply 93
Bramlow
This.

Justin Bieber is the kind of child star who'll fade away before too long. He's only mildly talented, and his 'cute' look won't wash once he turns 18 and is trying to sell to a different demographic. He'll drop like a stone out of the pop world, and his lack of knowledge of the way things are - and presumably general naivety - will make the navigation of real life all the more difficult.

Cough. Bow Wow, Lil Romeo and, most notably, Lil Wayne.
near_comatose
No. Why would it be hard for him to reintegrate himself?

Perhaps because he has no qualifications and will therefore find it pretty hard to find a job?
Reply 95
Jingers
Is it as bad that people in the comments section are saying America is a continent?

Yep, that's probably pretty bad.. If not even worse.
Reply 96
uer23
:lolwut: Don't American's have geography/history lessons at school ?

God help them all!
Is it just me who thinks he might just be taking the pi** after not understanding what he said that first time (cos of the accent?) Ahaha, that might just be cos I REFUSE to believe he can't know what 'German' is. Can't say I know much about Justin Bieber, but if tonnes of young people look up to him, God help them all. Of all the teen stars who seem to be getting HUGE, I honestly can't understand their appeal.

Not even if I try to put myself in their shoes. :sigh:
Reply 98
Jingers

By the way, your sig is legendary to say the least. :yep:
Jingers
Cough. Bow Wow, Lil Romeo and, most notably, Lil Wayne.

It's completely different genre, Bieber relies on his 10 year old fans and his boyish looks, his cheesy lyrics won't last long, we've seen it before and we'll certainly see it again.

Latest