The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 1
hazzawazza
hey, im goin 2 loughborough this yr and am going to be staying in harry french.i'm just reading the booklet thing and it says that u can't stick stuff to the walls using blutack!does that mean u cant put anythin on the walls?cos i was plannin to stick my fotos all over the walls lol x x

Hello,
You have to take thier warnings with a pinch of salt. I had photos and posters all over my wall in my room last year. You are provided with a part of the wall where it is reinforced for sticking things to, they mainly mean to not stick on the normal bare wall because the plaster could come off when you pull the fotos off.
They couldn't expect you to put nothing at all on the walls!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
okay cheers!xx
Reply 3
Yeah, i went to boarding school, and they had a "total bad" on sticking stuff on walls.
- But really, not one paid much atention to it, as long as it didnt get majorly silly, it was all fine. And we had a large board to which we could pin/staple/stick stuff onto.

If you want to stick loads of photos on, without sticking too much to the wall you could just get a bit A2 sheet of paper, stick that up with a few bits of blue tac, and then glue/stick photos to that. Posters on walls seamed to be fine too.

Daniel

Latest

Trending

Trending