The Student Room Group

Ib Help

The IB exams just started and im worried that im only going to get 23 points or something (but not 24... to get the diploma).
I know you can retake exams, but does this mean that if you fail to get the diploma the first time around, that if you retake exams and get 24+ points, THEN can you get the diploma? Or will you still only get certificates? So i guess im just asking, do you only get ONE chance to get the DIPLOMA? or can i redeem myself?.......:s-smilie:
Reply 1
i know how you feel, i'm scared of getting a 2 in hl eng and not getting my diploma, just do your best and hold your head up high :smile:
Reply 2
thank you :smile: I have math tomorrow and i really dont think i can pass it, i would kill for just a 4 in math.... there are always may 2011 exams! :rolleyes:
Reply 3
try eating extra fibre in your diet, that should fix your Irritable Bowel
Reply 4
as0217
thank you :smile: I have math tomorrow and i really dont think i can pass it, i would kill for just a 4 in math.... there are always may 2011 exams! :rolleyes:

what math r u taking? I'm taking studies and its frickin tom
No worries guys! Studies is fairly easy, I just need to go over some statistics stuff, then it's all good!
Reply 6
its easy except for the last page of paper 2 CALCULUS it's like 25 pts or something
Reply 7
Im taking math studies too, and because i have been pushing it to the side i am so far behind. It is easy, but thats only if you compare it to standard for example, but some questions on the practice tests i have i can barely answer without asking for help! :s-smilie:
The IBO is really nice and all they want is for you to pass your exams. IF you fail (which I'm sure you won't), they'll write a nice letter to your school asking how they can help you pass, whether you need extra time or retakes or whatever. As hard as it seems atm, you just have to think positive. Believing that you are awesome and you know your stuff back to front will help your exam confidence. Thinking ht eopposite will just make you nervous and make it more difficult to settle in exams to pull out your best stuff. Relax, and good luck!
Reply 9
Thats not really the impression i get from the IBO, but Ill take your word for it! thank you :biggrin:
Reply 10
i know what you mean as207 when i look at some questions im just like what-a.. i need to get a 7 but at the moment it looks REALLY hard... haha watch me come back on july 8 and be like told you i'd get a 6 :frown: . Didn't realize so many ppl were taking ms, good luck on the exam tom guyz as hotchoc said you gotta go in with a positive attitude.

Latest

Trending

Trending