Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Jack Wills clothes

Announcements Posted on
Applying to uni this year? Check out our new personal statement advice hub 28-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I want to buy some shorts from jack wills online but I'm not sure what size to get. Im usually a size 8 but do jack wills clothes come up smaller/bigger/ or same size as most normal shops? thanks,
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachelle_H)
    I want to buy some shorts from jack wills online but I'm not sure what size to get. Im usually a size 8 but do jack wills clothes come up smaller/bigger/ or same size as most normal shops? thanks,
    They're quite small, if you want them slightly looser get the 10, if you want them tight the 8.. I usually just get two sizes and return the ones I don't want if i'm unsure
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    just to throw a spanner in the works, i usually buy a size smaller, or my right size. i never go up a size.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I buy a size smaller too, but I'm a guy so...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachelle_H)
    I think the Jack Wills sizes are generally correct for bottoms .
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I would say if you are a size 8, get that size. I find the sizes a little on the big side compared to some other places.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    The size 8 shorts are pretty small, I was worried they'd be too big for me (I'm a size 4/6), but I went to look at them instore/tried them on and they're really not all that huge. I'd say go up a size with the shorts for a more slouchy look. Everything else however seems relatively true to size, which is unlucky for me since there is no 6!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 7, 2010
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.