Might have a quick look in the morning :P

I should get to sleep soon though.

Exam is at 9.30 right?
Reply 21
sorry i didnt get back in time!!!!
Good luck to you all!
:smile:
Reply 22
I know its late but theres just under an hour to go over the bits you arent sure on
http://www.mediafire.com/?yeijmneoim3

Soz again!

Good luck
Reply 23
Dam, missed it before i left.

Well im back now. I thought the exam was ok-ish, but as usual there was a couple of odd questions.

I mainly struggled on the question to 'Suggest how else ICT could be implemented into supermarkets' on the self-checkout question.

Most things i thought of were already in most supermarkets already, so what did you guys put for it?
desir0

Well im back now. I thought the exam was ok-ish, but as usual there was a couple of odd questions.

I mainly struggled on the question to 'Suggest how else ICT could be implemented into supermarkets' on the self-checkout question.

Most things i thought of were already in most supermarkets already, so what did you guys put for it?

i put down e-commerce gives customers convenience of shopping from home, loyalty cards can be used to track buying habits so products can be suggested to customers and that stock control systems can ensure stock is always available so customers are never disappointed. is that wrong?
Reply 25
The question was more along the lines of "Suggest ways in which ICT can be used to increase customer satisfaction" not so much solely regarding supermarkets but I'm sure stuff regarding supermarkets will still be correct, as will things regarding other areas of retail such as e-commerce.
Reply 26
desir0

yeah sorry i didnt check last night about the notes i knwo to use mediafire from now on!

I put loyalty cards about habits of customers and gibberish about that
email facilities to provide feedback so supermarkets know what to change and improve/introduce
and stock control programmes to automatically reorder stock so the shelves are never empty even though we know they always are!

How did you all find the 12 (uses of ict to modernise english department) and 20 (how to communicate with family and how to keep data safe and secure) mark question
Reply 27
omg all these useful links, but its too late for me now i took the exam and i think i did well i really want a A if i want to go to imperial college of london!

Latest

Trending

Trending