The Student Room Group
I have used this textbook (along with the Oxford CC) in my study of economics for the past 2 years.

It is indeed a very good book- it has a great amount of information and evaluation although it can be a little long-winded.

If you really need it purchase it online, on Amazon or something.

No Pdfs are available I believe.
Reply 2
ammendd001
Hello,
I am in the middle of the first year of IB and am taking economics. My teacher keeps reffering to Matt Mcgee's textbook 'Economic for IB: In Terms of the Good the Bad and the Economist '. From the sounds of it, it seems that it could help me out alot however our school cant have any cause theyre brokee poor.
Does anyone have a download/pdf of this textbook?

I do Economics and have never had more than one look in that text book, it's pretty horrible in my opinion, waaaaaaaaaay too long explanations and stuff that isn't really necessary. I recommend Oxford's "Economics for the IB Diploma" by Constantine Ziogas instead, it's a clear and concise revision guide. The McGee book is just too unattractive in terms of its 1000 or so pages and tiny writing :p:
Reply 3
Course Comanion along with the Oxford revision guide are the best
Reply 4
that book is pure gold. maybe not in all sections but in a fair few. some of the explanations are quite wordy but i think its was really useful and loads (and i mean loads) of examples you can pick from!

it was even better cuz my econ teacher replaced that guy when he left to teach somewhere else and he kept on slagging him off in class haha :teehee:
i miss econ. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending