The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As I'm from Northern Ireland, I can't vote for any of the main parties. I wouldn't have voted for Labour, especially after their constant insistence that all Lib Dem voters throw away their votes on Labour.

If I could, I would have voted Lib Dem.
Reply 41
Hugh-Jackman
I voted labour because I hate conservative MP's and voters and it irritates them and makes them create threads like this.

I hope so much that this coalition goes through and Labour are still in power....watching all the inbred toffs crying will be hilarious.

Oh ffs move out of the 1950s.
flugelr
Oh ffs move out of the 1950s.

See my reasoning has worked already.....I win!
py0alb
So basically everyones reasoning so far has come down to "I hate toffs!!11"

Nevermind the policies, nevermind the record of the government, lets just let our pathetic reverse snobbery decide the future of the country.

Nice one Britain :thumbsup:

Thanks, mate.
Reply 44
Mr_Spoof
And why?

Hang on a second, you support UKIP, a one horse party with the most ******* of leaders and you are calling labour voters idiots? Work it out.

I didnt vote labour but I wish I had.
I did, my seat is a labour stronghold with the only proper competitors being lib dem.

I'd rather brown than 'agree with nick'.
Reply 46
Hugh-Jackman
See my reasoning has worked already.....I win!

Yeh, us Aberdeenshire fishermen all live in mansions don't we :rolleyes:

Labour has destroyed the fishing industry in the UK.
flugelr
Yeh, us Aberdeenshire fishermen all live in mansions don't we :rolleyes:

Labour has destroyed the fishing industry in the UK.

Fish have feelings too!
Phonicsdude
Hahaha miss opinionated jumps in with her tuppence. what's a ra-ra ah ah ah?

hahaha 'Phonicsdude' lacks the counter- argument required to save face. So, hell, why not make a sarcy reply?.That will help save face :facepalm:.

Oh, come on. You do not know Lady Gaga?.
so who voted liberal democrat???
Reply 50
because i agree with their policies much more than the torys or lib dems. i was hoping there would be a situation where the lib dems and labour could form a coalition.

im just happy torys didnt get the majority. i know the situation is a bit ******, but hopefully the parties will put aside party-pride and come to a decision about what's best for the country (coalition, another election, etc.)
Reply 51
Hugh-Jackman
Fish have feelings too!

Not really
flugelr
Not really

Evidence. And, I don't believe a word you say, until I have some hard hitting evidence :sexface:.
Reply 53
Craig_D
You are mistaking your opinion for fact. Cameron's First Class degree is in Economics joint with Politics and Philosophy, Brown and Darling have no paper credentials in economics at all - aside from possibly having Markets For Dummies on their shelf. You are merely assuming that Osborne and Cameron know less than Darling and Brown, where there is no tangible evidence for such a conclusion. I would ask you to justify it.

Although this may be true.

Cameron and Osborne have collectively called for the wrong decisions in the last 2 years. From opposition to the Northern Rock nationalisation, and 'letting the recession run it's course' without a fiscal boost as simple examples.

Sometimes being expert is about the real world application, not just what the textbook says

Also the Conservative party have pretty much hidden George Osborne from public view since the Chancellor's debate when he was visbly out of his element. That to me doesn't give me an ounce of confidence in the next Chancellor of the Exchequer

At the start of the recession we were predicted to be in it for the next 5+ years. A year later we were onto growth, yes it may be slow and fragile, but in comparison to what was the initial prediction I believe Brown and Darling have made the right decisions, and I worry about what Osborne and Cameron are going to do (since Tories are basically in now)
miss_opinionated
hahaha 'Phonicsdude' lacks the counter- argument required to save face. So, hell, why not make a sarcy reply?.That will help save face :facepalm:.

Oh, come on. You do not know Lady Gaga?.

yehhhh we hung out last week....she got railed hardd. she has a big mouth but she's a dirty little whore.

why....you know her too?!!
The ones who didn't want conservatives getting in.
I am not an idiot, just didn't want to see the likes of 'battyman' Clegg or Cameron in power and some of their policies are just hideous!
Reply 57
Inersha
I voted labour because conservatives are just for posh people which is unfair and I don't like margaret thatcher and lib dems will never win for some reason. Labour are the best all round party with their polycies.

Eh?

'posh people' tend to pay through taxes for the 'poor people' so erm... making the rich poorer ain't exactly going to help the 'poor' is it?
Reply 58
I was paid £5 to.
Phonicsdude
yehhhh we hung out last week....she got railed hardd. she has a big mouth but she's a dirty little whore.

why....you know her too?!!

Oh, you softly spoken, little angel :biggrin:.You talk like a poet?. May I commend you on you're vivd recollection of a night of binge drinking and being called a 'dirty whore':smile:.

I don't know her personally, but, 'damn, she's a sexy'.

Latest

Trending

Trending