The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because Labour are the only party genuinely committed to improving the plight of the most vulnerable
Reply 141
purplesky
My friends parents just because they wanted to keep the Tories out. And millions of others who thought the same.

AND IT DIDN'T WORK.

People should just vote for who they believe in imo. Isn't that the whole bloody point?!

Pardon?

Surely it HAS worked? The Tories HAVE been kept out of government for all intence and purposes. They may even be excluded from it entirely if, as I expect, a Lib/Lab alliance if formed.
I didn't vote.

Labour are incompetent. I cannot stand what the Conservative are for, nor David Cameron who is a Tony Blair wannabe. I thought Lib Dems would be a wasted vote and I disagree with several of their policies anyway. So yeah, like those 15m odd, I couldn't find anyone to vote for.
Teveth
Pardon?

Surely it HAS worked? The Tories HAVE been kept out of government for all intence and purposes. They may even be excluded from it entirely if, as I expect, a Lib/Lab alliance if formed.

Yup, but I meant in my consituency :smile:
So in that sense it was rather pointless though, yes it probably did help in some places, especially those where it was very close.

Latest

Trending

Trending