The Student Room Group

6th years last day jokes

at my school they let a chicken loose in the maths corridor and had a water fight in the street but that god stopped because a building company owns the building!
Also on the bus home a 6th year started to throw stuff at a horrible first year that nobody likes. (really badly behaved)
At my sisters school the let off stink bombs which i though was immature because the horrible first years do that all the time at our school.
What was the best 6th year joke?
Reply 1
At our school the 6th years brought in 3 sheep and painted the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on the side of them and let them loose around the school. Teachers searched for ages to find the mysterious 3rd sheep rofl :p:
i had the idea of chickens with numbers 1,2, 4. if you live in the country, a cow on the second floor, because they cant walk down stairs. drawing in the grass with petrol. fairy liquid in the water. leave something big on the roof. posters on every door saying class is cancelled, go to .....
Well..... At my school! This S6 got told to leave and was told he wouldn't be able to sit his exams as he covered himself in syrup and stuck feathers to himself. He started hugging everyone and this guy is pressing charges on him as due to the syrup it ruined his expensive jacket.

There was also a water fight and over 300 balloons were blown up with the dining hall. They also put honey on all the handles of the doors and which the green flag with a pirate flag.

30 people were sent home! LOL!

Latest

Trending

Trending