The Student Room Group
Uni is awesome :biggrin:
Go to a few open days at unis you think you might be interested in and talk to the staff and current students about what the course is like there.
And try and go to one of them open days where there are loads of unis there and pick up a few prospectuses. Does your college take you out to see any unis? I remember doing that at college, and it really helped me decide what not to do and that I definately didn't want to go to that uni :smile:
Reply 2
StartSomething
Uni is awesome :biggrin:
Go to a few open days at unis you think you might be interested in and talk to the staff and current students about what the course is like there.
And try and go to one of them open days where there are loads of unis there and pick up a few prospectuses. Does your college take you out to see any unis? I remember doing that at college, and it really helped me decide what not to do and that I definately didn't want to go to that uni :smile:

No I dotn think they do...I think its like up to use they just help us with like making the decisions. welli deffo have to move away probs as most of the youht courses are far from me :/ also some require experience of 6 months with working with young people but I have had experience with children :/ and i used help out at guides but only for like 4 times so i think i'm gunna have to look for another course :/

Latest

Trending

Trending