The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
See sig. :biggrin:

HEAD BOY
Reply 21
The same as before... Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Electronics!! I'm hoping to do a science or engineering degree.
I thought I was set on chem, bio, physics and geog. I considered French for a long time, but thought I would wait till results day to fully decide. However, I took it for granted I would got an A* in geo (got way above A* boundary in the mock), but I got an A, whilst getting an A* in French! So, now I am thinking chem, bio, physics and French. My geog teacher will be disappointed!
Psychology, Maths, English lit & Biology
German, Maths, English Lit, and History....although I'm a bit worried about taking History, as I got an A in that but an A* in English Language (and Science, but there's no way I'm taking that), so am wondering if I should have changed my options. Oh, and General Studies, but only because I have to.
I keep changing my mind. At the moment my choices are: Biology, Chemistry, English Language & Literature (combined course) and Geography. After pondering for many hours, I've decided I'll probably change English Language & Literature. As I'm doing two Science subjects, I think it will get too heavy with English. I've thought of some subjects I could replace English with, namely: Economics, Sociology, Psychology... Sociology and Psychology might be more useful in the long-term for what I want to do career wise. I'm hoping to read either MPharm or MChem at Uni, and then later on, apply for Medicine as a postgraduate. :redface:
Reply 26
See my signature :smile:
siggy :smile:
economics, ICT, English literature, psycology
Reply 29
English literature, French, Geography, German & History.

I'm really happy because I finally had it confirmed today that I can take English instead of Maths!
Reply 30
I'm going to do English lit, maths, physics and art ... bit worried about art and english..and physics too come to think of it..
Reply 31
see sig :smile:
Reply 32
Well they're a change from what i initially wanted to do.

Economics
History
Physics
Psychology
Reply 33
biology,chemistry and economics....if i can il do another...but i think my results weren't good enough...oh well...still will continue with all three to A level....

regards
Reply 34
See my sig. I was going to do German, but went to a taster German lesson and hated it, so it's further maths for me :smile:
Reply 35
i got admitted for

AS

Maths
Physics
Chemistry

with these gcse grades

English D
Chemistry C
Physics D
Maths A*

Thanks

Charikaar
I am doing Biology, Chemistry, Physics and History my Psycholgy changed to Physics due to my A in science and B in english Language.
Reply 37
I'm thinking of doing geography, geology, maths and chemistry. Didn't even know I could do geology till results day but I had thought about asking about it when I had my interview.
Reply 38
I really can't decide between physics and french (see sig). The obvious would be French cos I got top 5 this year for it, but still French AS is so tough about topics I'm not interested in i.e. the media, environment, politics. On the other hand, I don't want to be the geek who does all sciences, maths and further maths. Hm..big dilemna pour moi.
English Combined
Media Studies
Business Studies
Mathematics
Computing

Latest