The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Do you have to do 4 AS subjects or can you choose to do 3 AS subjects?
Im not sure if its in my sig or not but here you go; English Literature, English Language, Psychology, Law and possibly a fifth.
Im still not fully decided though :frown:
Reply 42
I will be doing;

Economics
Geography
Government & Politics
History
Geography
English Language & Literature
Business Studies
Government & Politics
General Studies
Reply 44
havent changed my mind much... had my doubts here and there but my final choice is: fine art, classical civilisation, philosophy & english literature :biggrin:
Reply 45
English Lit/lang, History, Law and Business studies
Reply 46
check ma mother****ing sig.
I'm doing History, English Literature and Sociology.....am on the waiting list for RE xoxo
Reply 48
Maths, Physics, Geography, German and possibly Further Maths AS over the two years is what I originally planned and I don't think it's going to change unless I decide to change to the four subjects I got A* in - Maths, English Lit, German and History. Very unlikey though seeing as History and English bore me :p:
chewwy
check ma mother****ing sig.

sweetie the gangsta look dont work for ya :wink: (j/k) :p: :biggrin: xoxo
Reply 50
At the mo I have picked:

Biology (Definatly)
Chemistry (Definatly)
Psyhology ?
ICT ?

But im not sure about them at all. I have an interview on Wednesday to look over some more subjects and confirm what im going to do.
Reply 51
German
Music
Chemistry
Geography
Reply 52
Geography
History
Art
Economics
(Critical Thinking)

If they had Gov & Pol at my school, i'd have done that instead of art. I also really want to do English, Chem and Physics... Oh and also History of art *cries*. Especially Physics though, but that means giving up Geography... Eeek...
Reply 53
Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Japanese and Philosophy :smile:
GEOG
HISTORY
BUSINESS

May choose a forth..
Reply 55
Im going for Maths, geography, biology and chemistry, like it says in my siggy!
I'M doing

French
Maths
Psychology
Government & Politics

though i feel i wanna do biology now cuz i got A*S for Science and i like bio...but its too much work and i dont think i could tke it for another 2 yrs since it has nuffin 2 do with law
Reply 57
Maths, further maths, physics and chemistry
Yeay! no more GCSE's. No more pointless subjects :smile:
Daniel4389
German, Maths, English Lit, and History....although I'm a bit worried about taking History, as I got an A in that but an A* in English Language (and Science, but there's no way I'm taking that), so am wondering if I should have changed my options. Oh, and General Studies, but only because I have to.

I envy you! You get to do english lit, maths, history and german - I wanted to do those, but the timetable doesn't allow it!
Sorry I'm late...

Computing History French Psychology Philosophy (and Critical thinking and General Studies)

Latest