The Student Room Group

I'm a feminist but believe women are inferior?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1274952/Men-ARE-brainy-women-says-scientist-Professor-Richard-Lynn.html

I really believe whoever created the male and female sexes created females as the inferior... their unimpressive forms which blob about, smaller height for a start.

Then the fact you NEVER see women in science lectures, my own included and the fact they're not very good at systemising - which is basically spatial learning, memory, maths and problem solving abilities, every type of intelligence that counts which explains their low IQ.

However I am a devout male feminist,, check previous posts. Not meaning to be white knight, but I believe women need protection from the attitudes surrounding this inferiority. Instead of accepting inferiority sexists constantly try to shove it in their face.

So I'm a feminist in the white knight sense, mostly agreeing with everything except rape being any different to rough sex, abortion. I believe women should 'believe' they are equal and we should have a society that reflects women as equal.

Even though my gut instinct is that they are far from it :smile:

Do you think the opposite, i.e. feminism not needed, women are EQUAL?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're comments on height and unimpressive form are strange to say the least, does being less tall make you more inferior?

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would disagree that you listed 'every type of intelligence that counts'. Emotional and social intelligence, good verbal reasoning etc. are all important and predominantly female types of intelligence.
Tom1390
mostly agreeing with everything except rape being any different to rough sex

:curious:

Wonder if you'd like some guy to hold you down and rape you.
do you bang doe?
Reply 4
OED
Feminism: Advocacy of the rights of women (based on the theory of equality of the sexes)

Hmm.
Reply 5
Sabertooth
:curious:

Wonder if you'd like some guy to hold you down and rape you.

The equivalent is a really plain, large female... in that case it'd just be rough sex :smile:
Tom1390
The equivalent is a really plain, large female... in that case it'd just be rough sex :smile:

When a woman is raped a guy forcefully sticks his dick in her, for it to be equivalent you'd need either a guy or a woman armed with a dildo having fun with your ass. No lube either. I doubt you'd be calling it "rough sex" then.
Reply 7
:lolwut:

I don't think you quite know what feminism is...
Reply 8
JW92
You're comments on height and unimpressive form are strange to say the least, does being less tall make you more inferior?

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would disagree that you listed 'every type of intelligence that counts'. Emotional and social intelligence, good verbal reasoning etc. are all important and predominantly female types of intelligence.

Height is just one factor that adds up to a lot of other things... less presence, less likeability.

Saying this, I'm the first guy to stick up for women. I hate people attacking them.
Reply 9
So basically you're saying you're either a troll or stupid? And to be honest, if you're a troll you aren't a very good one, which means you're definitely stupid.
Tom1390
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1274952/Men-ARE-brainy-women-says-scientist-Professor-Richard-Lynn.html

I really believe whoever created the male and female sexes created females as the inferior... their unimpressive forms which blob about, smaller height for a start.

Then the fact you NEVER see women in science lectures, my own included and the fact they're not very good at systemising - which is basically spatial learning, memory, maths and problem solving abilities, every type of intelligence that counts which explains their low IQ.

However I am a devout male feminist,, check previous posts. Not meaning to be white knight, but I believe women need protection from the attitudes surrounding this inferiority. Instead of accepting inferiority sexists constantly try to shove it in their face.

So I'm a feminist in the white knight sense, mostly agreeing with everything except rape being any different to rough sex, abortion. I believe women should 'believe' they are equal and we should have a society that reflects women as equal.

Even though my gut instinct is that they are far from it :smile:

Do you think the opposite, i.e. feminism not needed, women are EQUAL?

I replied to you on the other thread.

You are not a feminist. *off camera*. You're a bigot.
what’s up with you man, women are no more inferior than nuts like you who have to be over expressive and wide open with their ignorant provoking opinions :|
Reply 12
Tom1390
Height is just one factor that adds up to a lot of other things... less presence, less likeability.

Saying this, I'm the first guy to stick up for women. I hate people attacking them.

Yeah, I don't really think you're a feminist...
Reply 13
Lmao hahahahahaha pmsl one funny troll :rofl:
MissFanatical
do you bang doe?

who doesnt
Women are **** at everything except being ****.
Reply 16
females are useless.
Reply 17
ciawhobat
Women are **** at everything except being ****.

Misogyny is not welcome in the thread.

I was making calm points, you're being a twit.
Reply 18
what evidence do you have that supports your claims that women aren't good at maths?

i know plenty of girls who are great at maths and other science based subjects.
Reply 19
Signe_x
females are useless.

Do you ever feel suicidal? :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending