The Student Room Group
Reply 1
chylanduk
Anyone know a guide for this? I've somehow managed to get 49/50 for the Edexcel A2 coursework on China (no idea how), and I'm just wondering how many UMS I'll lose for that one raw mark lost? Two or three (or four)? I'm at the point where I fantasise over every extra UMS mark lol.

There wont be a guide until after results day as the correlation between UMS and raw score depends on how well everyone doing A2 history coursework has done. I would be very suprised if you get less than 75 UMS (coursework is out of 80 UMS) though providing Edexcel don't moderate your coursework mark down.
Reply 2
jelly1000
There wont be a guide until after results day as the correlation between UMS and raw score depends on how well everyone doing A2 history coursework has done. I would be very suprised if you get less than 75 UMS (coursework is out of 80 UMS) though providing Edexcel don't moderate your coursework mark down.

You can submit your coursework in January though, so wouldn't it be available for this series?
Reply 3
You can submit your coursework in January though, so wouldn't it be available for this series?

maybe the results are available for january, but the UMS to raw score conversion wont be the same in June, as it will depend on how well everyone whose submitting their coursework this series does.
Reply 4
jelly1000
maybe the results are available for january, but the UMS to raw score conversion wont be the same in June, as it will depend on how well everyone whose submitting their coursework this series does.

I know it won't be the same but these should be available and might be helpful to OP. I don't know where you can find the information though.
Reply 5
I know it won't be the same but these should be available and might be helpful to OP. I don't know where you can find the information though.

its likely to be in a teacher only section if its been publicly released

Latest

Trending

Trending