The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
sequence123
Been sent an accomodation letter from Baddock, even though i applied to Clifton...I guess that means i didn't make Clifton, or has a mistake been made?

I find it strange as there is no indication confirming that Clifton couldn't take me, ive just been sent the Badock confirmation as if i had originally applied to Badock Hall.

Yeah, i got the same info through this morning from Badock. Which basically means we didn't get into our first choice halls and we have to take it or leave it.

I don't mind tho. Badock seems fine.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Do know what Badock is like, is the area around it lively?
I read its 2 and a half miles from the Uni....
Reply 3
sequence123
Do know what Badock is like, is the area around it lively?
I read its 2 and a half miles from the Uni....

I haven't actually visited it but i've seen pictures and i've read about it. It's hardly the best looking hall but it's widely regarded as being one of the most social. It's got just about the best student bar in Bristol. Which sounds good to me.

Yeah, it's in Stoke Bishop which is about 40 mins walk to the main Uni.

Which Unit have they put you in? I'm in Unit 5.
Reply 4
30-40 mins walk (or an 8 min bike ride). along with 2500 other students and 6 halls.

lol, most social as in the 'blitz spirit' - united by the fact you're all in a hall that looks like the union building! :wink: Looks aside, all halls are pretty similar.
Reply 5
Unit 1, ground floor

How frequent are busus etc that go back and forth from the Badock area to the Uni?

Latest

Trending

Trending