The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

anyone going hallam

Hey there people, im kinda new to all this student community thing lol but anyway im from leeds, love the city but needed a change so I have decided to move to sheffield in sept as iv got into Sheffield Hallam, going to be studing accounts...
Cant wait hopefully going to love every minute of it...

Ive applied to live at a place called forge in sheffield, its supposed to be really good they have their own gym and all rooms are ensuite. The rent isnt bad either compared to other accomodation around sheffield

Anyway thanks for reading and if your going sheffield this Sept... Then see ya there !!!!!!!!!
Reply 1
No. Just you. It will be lonely :sad:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Soldier1
Hey there people, im kinda new to all this student community thing lol but anyway im from leeds, love the city but needed a change so I have decided to move to sheffield in sept as iv got into Sheffield Hallam, going to be studing accounts...
Cant wait hopefully going to love every minute of it...

Ive applied to live at a place called forge in sheffield, its supposed to be really good they have their own gym and all rooms are ensuite. The rent isnt bad either compared to other accomodation around sheffield

Anyway thanks for reading and if your going sheffield this Sept... Then see ya there !!!!!!!!!

I am! Starting in September, studying Tourism Management, not sure which accommodation to apply for though. :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Heya, im starting too, as long as i get the points, but should all be fine :biggrin: will be doing Real Estate Development.
Me too.. going to live at the forge 2.. x
Reply 5
I am aswell! I'm going 2 study Early Year's Education..
I was going to choose the forge aswell.. But i ended up choosing Victoria hall instead..
Reply 6
hii i'm from leeds, this'll be my 2nd year at hallam but on a totally different course, (i was doing film and visual effect and it wasn't for me ) but this year i'm doing Education Studies
Reply 7
Hey yeah im going to be new at Hallam next year :s-smilie: eeek! Im staying in Victoria Hall :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending