The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Loz17
1 vote with, 1 vote without

Then I vote twice for with, there - choice made. :cookie:
Sparkly-Star
With help. :woo:

No wonder I didn't know. :gah: I no longer like football.

No longer? What happened? :smile:
Sparkly-Star
Then I vote twice for with, there - choice made. :cookie:

:rofl: ok, thanks :p:
ChopinNocturne
No longer? What happened? :smile:

Can't remember now. I used to :love: it. I hate it now. Can't stand watching it, I find it seriously boring. Sweaty men running after a ball. Hmm. Though you can make a sentence like that about any sport haha. :laugh:
Reply 44
I thought I'd make a post on how prepared I feel, just to get an idea of how my revisions going and blah, mainly because I'm bored.
Maths:
C3 - Need 90. Ready - need to carry on with past papers.
C4 - Need 90. Ready - need to carry on with past papers.
M1 - Need whatever. Ready - need to go over the tiny annoying details and do more past papers.
D2 - Need 90. Not ready yet. I need to finish the book by the end of this week, complete with notes.

Science:
Physics - Need 130+/150. Ready - need to carry on with Physics and frequently review the content.
Biology - Need 130+/150. Not ready - I've covered 2/3 modules, but just need 1 more. I'm going to leave that till like a week before the exam so I can't forget it and it is pretty straightdforward anyway.
Chemistry - Need 100+/120. Not ready - I'm starting tommorow and I'm going to do intense revision on it for the next 2 weeks. It should do the trick.

To sum up everything, I need to work really hard for the remaidner of May...
--------
For tommorow:
Narik

Checklist:
• C4 Paper.
• Biology Homework.
• Complete D2 Chapter 6 and notes.
• Look over M1 notes and complete an M1 Paper.
• Review Chapter 1 and 2 of Chemistry
• If time – complete a Biology or Physics Past paper.
Reply 45
Damnit I missed it!

Already guys? Really -_-
Reply 46
Da_hopeful_1
That 82% for C4 is good steph :wink:

Thanks, much better than the 44% I got on the first past paper I did for it :p:

Ahh, I wasted so much time watching football today.
Reply 47
I take a little break and 10000 posts!

Argh
Doughboy
I take a little break and 10000 posts!

Argh

Same here. :gah:
Reply 49
Okay people, realistic talk. Right now for C4, I'm currently on an E. Could I boost it to an A* in exactly a month?
c0nfus3d
Okay people, realistic talk. Right now for C4, I'm currently on an E. Could I boost it to an A* in exactly a month?

Yes it is if you do the necessary work for it. :yep:
c0nfus3d

Past paper a day and having anything you don't understand explained to you by your teacher. Of course you could.
steph_v
Thanks, much better than the 44% I got on the first past paper I did for it :p:

Ahh, I wasted so much time watching football today.

Same here :frown:
I didn't receive my rep :'(
c0nfus3d

You sure can :smile:
Reply 55
I'm scared. I've been focussing too much on Core 3- which I've managed to push up to a B/A/A*
I just think I've screwed my chances of getting an A* in Maths overall.
Reply 56
Can I have a rant about how I can't concentrate please?
Reply 57
DMV
Can I have a rant about how I can't concentrate please?

Off you go. I may just join you.
Reply 58
What time does everyone go to bed? I'm planning on 1 :smile: I start at 9am tomorrow :frown:
You guys post too much at the end and start of these threads, totally missed out on the old one this time :emo:

Latest