The Student Room Group
Reply 1
jamieraser
http://truthaboutib.com/home.html

For everyone who takes the IB (or who just enjoys nutjobs) - READ THIS SITE. It is the very definition of right-wing crackpot conspiracy theories...with a fun IB spin!

Also, all IBers should spam the site's forum (it's at the bottom of the page) beyond all recognition just to annoy whoever runs this idiotic site. Have fun!

http://truthaboutib.com/home.html

Shut up you. I've had enough of you, 50 points from Hufflepuff! :hmmm:
Reply 2
Oh, come on. Like turning people into aware global citizens is a bad thing (especially for the Americans who rarely notice anything happening under their noses [I apologise for any offence caused but this is the stereotype]).
Reply 3
Muffinz
Oh, come on. Like turning people into aware global citizens is a bad thing (especially for the Americans who rarely notice anything happening under their noses [I apologise for any offence caused but this is the stereotype]).

Exactly, the website seems to have some very odd notions about what it means to be 'international' - as well as some frankly rather confusing views on the UN...
Someone is procrastinating for their IB exams...

Euch, history tomorrow.
Reply 5
jamieraser
Exactly, the website seems to have some very odd notions about what it means to be 'international' - as well as some frankly rather confusing views on the UN...

The people who react to things while so incredibly ill-informed tend to be hysterical.
Reply 6
miranda-ae

Euch, history tomorrow.

Actually only procrastinating for my grade 11 mocks :wink:

Good luck with your exams!
Reply 7
miranda-ae

Euch, history tomorrow.

Please tell me what you're predicted grades are and what your GCSE grades were. You have firmed KCL and that is my target come UCas 2011. Thanks :smile:
Reply 8
Ahh feck. I thought something would be revealed that would make all my exams go more easily :/
Reply 9
AHAHA.
this is so funny
Reply 10
This site actually made me laugh out loud. How stupid is this woman?
"This web site is built and maintained by concerned citizens of the United States of America"

oh my :facepalm2:

this is hilariously awful :rofl:
Reply 12
"Is IB a Cult?"

lmao... seriously...?
Reply 13
Lol someone's bored... and Bitter. I bet you whoever made that vid didn't get their diploma.
well, that didn't help me on my exams whatsoever :s-smilie:
Reply 14
This person is actually starting to make me angry...

Latest

Trending

Trending