The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
wait until 24 hours pass... It's better
Question 2 was :frown:
if i'd the option to kill myself, i would. the paper was extremely tough. never expected it. geez. i really hope it goes well. OMG.
did u guys put a unit (s^-1) for the rate axis ?
doctorinthemaking

I did:smile:
doctorinthemaking

Me too :biggrin:
at first i wanted to put, but changed my mind cuz on the table, it didnt have any units also.... sigh. i dunno which is right???
Reply 8
which axis did you'll put time?
varun55
which axis did you'll put time?

I put Independant on x axis, so time on Y axis
huh? its rate on y-axis over concentration in% on x-axis.
What did you guys say for how the data showing endangered animals backed up or conflicted with the article?
sorry i meant concentration in precentage (%)

k guys, we're talking about the enzyme thingy right? question 1? the table gave us rate and concentration in (%) so i guessed that was what our axes should be. please correct me if im wrong
doctorinthemaking
huh? its rate on y-axis over concentration in% on x-axis.

thats what i meant
chemistrygod2315
What did you guys say for how the data showing endangered animals backed up or conflicted with the article?

i said it contradicted. cuz the article (written by the zoo) claims that no. of threatened species in the wild has decreased, thanks to the zoo's efforts. but the data from wikipedia and IUCD states otherwise. as the years go by, more and more animals getting threatened. so i said the the table should not be included as it's contradictory, and this will make the zoo's statement questionable.
Reply 15
I put threatened species on the rise
Reply 16
doctorinthemaking
i said it contradicted. cuz the article (written by the zoo) claims that no. of threatened species in the wild has decreased, thanks to the zoo's efforts. but the data from wikipedia and IUCD states otherwise. as the years go by, more and more animals getting threatened. so i said the the table should not be included as it's contradictory, and this will make the zoo's statement questionable.

And the table doesnt contain data 30 yrs back!!!:yep:
God that paper was Friggin So :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
i have physics 3b tomorro and chem friday ! But they're not as bad.
erm for the line graph, did you join up all the points, or draw curve of best fit?
Reply 19
chemistrygod2315
God that paper was Friggin So :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
i have physics 3b tomorro and chem friday ! But they're not as bad.

Are you doing bio 2 bio1 ?

Latest

Trending

Trending