The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

New Media University of Leeds 2011

Anyone starting this course in September. Got a place last year and deferred. Please don't let this be me for the first 8 months of uni ->
Reply 1
I'm doing Cinema and Photography. I'll be in the same building as you, at least haha
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Communications Studies :smile:
Great choice in course (I'm a first year New Media student at the moment) :biggrin:
Reply 4
always good to have a building buddy. Is it just me or did they mention a change in buildings next year for new media?
Reply 5
Yeh I'm sure they did too actually, but couldn't find anything about it on the uni website or department site. Wasn't it in one of the Clotheworkers buildings?

EDIT - They've updated the map since I last looked, the Institute of Communications Studies are moving to Clothworkers' Building North, the long one behind the Parkinson Building & Brotherton Library.

What accomodation are you applying for Dave?
Reply 6
Good researching. its henry price, i know a few lads there now and they said it's good. you?
Reply 7
Henry Price for me too! Not had a chance to visit so I'm going by what everyone's said too. There's a 'Henry Price Applicants 2010' thread here, why not join in and make urself known :biggrin:
Reply 8
Communications Studies :smile:
I'm a Brit from Paris, looking forward to go back to the UK! Applied for Henry Price too, sounds good.
Reply 9
Paris, nice. I live in a town which are 90% chav's and the pavements are sticky. You heard from your accommodation yet?
Reply 10
Nope. My offer just became unconditionnal, so guess I'll be hearing from the uni soon (I hope!). Torn between the ugly thought of homesickness and the excitement of getting away, haha! Anyway, waiting to hear about accommodation, hopefully sooner than later, because it is exciting to know where I'll be landing. Kinda feel homeless, until then!
Reply 11
I'm doing this course :biggrin: Add me on Facebook dudes and dudettes! Olly Joseph Ash xo
Reply 12
Are any of you guys starting New Media this September?!
Better be! :smile:
I need to meet people so I'm not a big loner!
x
Reply 13
dnnr
I'm doing Cinema and Photography. I'll be in the same building as you, at least haha

woo cinema and photo :smile:
Reply 14
kkezzi

And meeeeee!!
Reply 15
kkezzi

TEBadger
And meeeeee!!

I've found a few others on Facebook, as well. It's going to be sooooo good, can't wait to start.
Wahoo! Im starting new media this september.
I cannot wait, i am suppppaaa excited! :smile:

Add me on facebook i wanna familiarize myself with everyone and not get thrown in at the deep end! :wink:

And has anyone seen the new buliding yet, when i went to see the guy he said it was being built! I WANNA SEE IT!
Reply 17
Emma-LEEDS!
Wahoo! Im starting new media this september.
I cannot wait, i am suppppaaa excited! :smile:

Add me on facebook i wanna familiarize myself with everyone and not get thrown in at the deep end! :wink:

And has anyone seen the new buliding yet, when i went to see the guy he said it was being built! I WANNA SEE IT!

HOORAY! somebody is actually doing New Media this september and it's not JUST ME after all!

Are you excited? What accom. have you gone for? I'm at Bodington!

Do you know anything we need to do for the course before we get there? Any reading list or anything?!!?

And do you have faceyb?!

x
HOORAY! somebody is actually doing New Media this september and it's not JUST ME after all!

Are you excited? What accom. have you gone for? I'm at Bodington!

Do you know anything we need to do for the course before we get there? Any reading list or anything?!!?

And do you have faceyb?!

x

Hi, iv jst had a course transfer to new media :biggrin::biggrin: so excited!!!
could i add u on facebook cus im not sure about my timetable or anything yet and im kinda worried incase i dont no where my intro meetings are or anything, so i may need to ask u for info haha :biggrin:
Reply 19
Hey guys, i just recieved my offer from this university on this course!! most likely be going but my offer is conditinal so not sure about accomodation for me, ill be starting 2011 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest