King's College London
London
I AM online.... :confused:
Reply 22
GengisKahn
I AM online.... :confused:

Now you are...it didnt have a green light beside your name beforehand
OK then.

Now to get this thread back on track *rubs hands in glee* : Freshers?
Reply 24
when do we get information about it?
Reply 25
Not sure... i'm getting quite worried because i havn't heard a peep from them since i got the CRB letter. Getting a bit jealous and antsy cos all my lovely BL friends have their freshers guides!
Reply 26
So, why do some people get the guides and other people don't? And why do some people use all these abbreviations ("CRB", "BL") but I don't understand it?
Reply 27
I didn't get my Freshers Handbook until I moved into halls last year...
That's encouraging. If you're lucky you may get your degree issued to you in 2054.
Reply 29
And why do some people use all these abbreviations ("CRB", "BL") but I don't understand it?

Sorry!

I use them to save time..

CRB-Criminal Records Bureau (all Med/Dent students have to have these checks to make sure we're not lunatic shoplifters)

BL - Barts and the London medical school

:smile:
Reply 30
yeah me too....wanna meet people cuz Most friends of mine will be goin to lse n imperial......Ill b a lone ranger....unless u all can b my friends....ok words of advice please for british standards do i sound lame???
2big
yeah me too....wanna meet people cuz Most friends of mine will be goin to lse n imperial......Ill b a lone ranger....unless u all can b my friends....ok words of advice please for british standards do i sound lame???

I can see, through close analysis of your post, that you do indeed have a slight limp, yes.
Reply 32
2big

well london aint too big u can still see them :smile:
im doing a bit of guess work but........ vanakam? (im guessing from your name that you are a tamil sri lankan?)
tell me how wrong i am
Reply 33
So who has got ANYTHING at all to do with Freshers Week? From waht I can see, you probably got letters, leaflets on the various balls, parties etc right?
Reply 34
nope...nada :frown:
JC87
So who has got ANYTHING at all to do with Freshers Week? From waht I can see, you probably got letters, leaflets on the various balls, parties etc right?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reply 36
Hmmmm, dutch_stud.....malaysian to be precise...Well GengisKahn...in what way do i have a limp...Can i change it or am i doomed to be a limper throughout Uni :frown: If there is anythin i should do plz tell me k....Thx
Reply 37
2big
Hmmmm, dutch_stud.....malaysian to be precise...Well GengisKahn...in what way do i have a limp...Can i change it or am i doomed to be a limper throughout Uni :frown: If there is anythin i should do plz tell me k....Thx

I'm hoping u understood that the whole 'limp' thing came about because of your 'lame.' If u get what I mean.
Don't you just pick the Freshers' Handbook up at the Strand/relevant site place? That's what I've gleaned from the info I've been sent anyway...
Reply 39
I thought frehsers info gets sent by the KCLSU?

Latest