The Student Room Group

I have the answers to Chemical Ideas

I've seen a lot of threads asking for the answers and seeing as the exams are approaching just thought that this may come in useful for some people to check their answers:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by hidden_shadow

Original post by hidden_shadow
I've seen a lot of threads asking for the answers and seeing as the exams are approaching just thought that this may come in useful for some people to check their answers:smile:

thankyou so so much..recently changed colleges so couldn't get the answers from my old teacher but the book is sooo helpful even for ocr A. :smile:
Reply 2
your a genius:wink:
Reply 3
Thank you!!!
Reply 4
I love you!!!
Reply 5
These are only answers to the old edition of the book. Do you have the answers to the 3rd edition? There are a few differences, such as some questions being added in and some being taken away... it's really annoying too because I'm self-studying and come September I won't even have a chemistry teacher to go to and check the answers!
Reply 6
Original post by Zhy
These are only answers to the old edition of the book. Do you have the answers to the 3rd edition? There are a few differences, such as some questions being added in and some being taken away... it's really annoying too because I'm self-studying and come September I won't even have a chemistry teacher to go to and check the answers!

if still needed

AS
http://www.mediafire.com/view/ko3jzs128b1bbey/AS_Chem_Ideas_Answers.pdf

AS was too large to attatch

:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by LadyJoka

Thanks, but I've finished the course now -- but I know that a lot of people stumble upon this thread so you'll no doubt help plenty of people in future. :smile:

Quick Reply