The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA BCS (Business and Communication Studies) Paper 2 (Practical) Higher Tier

Hey guys,

What did all of you think of the BCS practical paper taken on the AQA exam board? what topics did you all have in it?

p.s. the title is actually meant to say "Business Communication Systems" ..fail! sorry :P
Reply 1
Hi,

I found it pretty tough actually. I couldn't understand a few instructions in the exam pretty well so it took a while for me to understand them.
But I managed to finish all tasks so I am quite happy with that. I found the database task the hardest of all.
Reply 2
I had the 2009 paper for my mock in December, and I found that so hard and didn't even finish in time - I think I left out about one task and a half. Our teacher told us that he thought our real exam that I took last Thursday was going to be pretty tough but when it came to it I found it unbelievably easy! I was so surprised! I finished 40 minutes before the end.

Which parts of the exam did you find hard?
Reply 3
I did GCSE when I was at Highschool back in 2008, got an A :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Gudavalli

Hi,

I found it pretty tough actually. I couldn't understand a few instructions in the exam pretty well so it took a while for me to understand them.
But I managed to finish all tasks so I am quite happy with that. I found the database task the hardest of all.

Could you please elaborate on what exactly all the tasks were please?
hey can you specify what was on the exam paper? was it spreadsheets and powerpoints too?
hey what is on the exam specifically? is it spreadsheets, powerpoint etc?
Hi,

Hey, can you explain what was on the exam please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending