The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Gorrilaz
Basically i have fallen behind and am unhappy at my course (economics), but as i have already signed a contract for accommodation next year and Does anyone know if it would be possible to simply change my course next year, even though i am in my second year. Ideally i would like to do history

2nd year going into third year?

I think it might be difficult. There would be a bit more flexibility if you were 1st year going into 2nd year.

As always, the best people to talk to would be lecturers/admissions advisors etc.

You might be able to wrangle s 2nd year start in history, if they are prepared to accept you results up until now as credits or partial credits towards a 1st year of a history degree.
Reply 2
darigan
2nd year going into third year?

I think it might be difficult. There would be a bit more flexibility if you were 1st year going into 2nd year.

As always, the best people to talk to would be lecturers/admissions advisors etc.

You might be able to wrangle s 2nd year start in history, if they are prepared to accept you results up until now as credits or partial credits towards a 1st year of a history degree.

Im actually meant i was a first year going into second year.
Reply 3
Gorrilaz
Im actually meant i was a first year going into second year.

In that case you may have a chance - Are you thinking of taking history at the uni you're currently at?

If you do get a second year start in history, you may find that you have quite a bit of ground to make up. First point of call would be to contact a tutor/school helpdesk or admissions person to find out if you can change. If you do get the chance to change, I would strongly suggest some catch-up reading over the summer.

I do apologise for this terribly general advice - Good luck

Latest

Trending

Trending