The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Wow I didnt know we could get a 0 for doing that O.O

... Im a little bit worried now, because on one of the questions I crossed out my answers so many times, and in the end, I wrote my actual answer in another area and drew an arrow to it. >_<
Wesssty
If you think that'll get you 0, I wouldn't expect you to score higher than that anyway.

Thanks for that EXTREMELY kind comment. I don't think I'll get 0, I never did. I was simply concerned because people INCLUDING one of my teachers said ITS POSSIBLE. So I just wanted to find out. I wish I bloody hadn't now that inconsiderate people like yourself are commenting here.

Thanks a lot for wasting my time
Prisonbreak94
Hi guys,

I took my math paper 2 extended exam today...It wasn't too good, wasn't too bad either. On one question I didn't know what to do really and I put a sad face (for some reason - yes, I'm so random right?!). Apparently cambridge reserves the right to give 0 to people who 'communicate with the examiner'. Could a =( on the answer section be classified as communication with the examiner and could I be given a 0 for the whole paper? ://

i wrote a few "sorry for the scribbles" notes and i still got my grade :smile: so no, it doesn't make a difference :smile:
Reply 23
My mum used to do examining and she told me about a few papers where they actually gave marks for that sort of random ness. Only I might add if the paper was going to fail anyhow eg. one geography paper where the only thing the guy had done was a sketch map of the UK and another where (s)he'd just written the name of their home town over and over....

Latest