The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lucky you! I've only got 6 nabs up -.-
Reply 2
why is the new mysqa homepage so flowery? I liked the bland, depressing style homepage. Is it trying to suggest that exams are fun???

SQA are obviously trying to get down with the kids.
jackwka
why is the new mysqa homepage so flowery? I liked the bland, depressing style homepage. Is it trying to suggest that exams are fun???

SQA are obviously trying to get down with the kids.

They're not as bad as my headteacher, who once told me he wasnt trying to diss me. :confused:
Reply 4
yay mines is upto date :smile:
Exams are fun. At least they are for me. But then I'm not sitting any. But the Head Geek is not going to be happy you don't like his funky new homepage.

Re the updated NABs, we update as soon as we get your results from your school. So they don't all go up at once.

Up with the kids.
SAM
Reply 6
My record is being updated apparently. It'll be nice to see all those passes!
Reply 7
wtfCharlie
They're not as bad as my headteacher, who once told me he wasnt trying to diss me. :confused:

LOL
Reply 8
I never even knew this site existed! :dontknow:

Just signed up. :p:
I'm just waiting on one little 'P' then they're all there :smile:
Not having it there is making me worry, I think I'll ask about it whilst I'm in seeing my teacher tomorrow.
Ross93
I never even knew this site existed! :dontknow:

Just signed up. :p:

What country have you been living in then? Have you not had any of the leaflets I have personally sent to every candidate? Anyway, glad you signed up, you'll love it.:yes:

SAM
mysqa
What country have you been living in then? Have you not had any of the leaflets I have personally sent to every candidate? Anyway, glad you signed up, you'll love it.:yes:

SAM

There's even big stickers on the buses :yes:
I really like the bus stickers. And wait till you hear the radio commercials coming soon. Very funny.
Reply 13
I hate sqa :frown:
I love mysqa :smile:
CJN
I hate sqa :frown:
I love mysqa :smile:

Aw. There's lots of lovely people at SQA. Not their fault they are employed to put your through living hell...:woo:
Reply 15
wtfCharlie

That is epic. An epic fail, but epic nonetheless.
Reply 16
mysqa
Aw. There's lots of lovely people at SQA. Not their fault they are employed to put your through living hell...:woo:

Yes.... :frown:

Your new website looks lovely and bright, but the sqa should know iphones are bigger distractions than anything else - I no longer need to be at a computer to get distracted by facebook and tsr
Reply 17
Just had a quick swatch. Does your Chemistry investigation mark get put up or does it just say P like for the rest of the nabs or does it get given a grade?

Please say they put the marks up, I wanna know mine!
Reply 18
C274
Just had a quick swatch. Does your Chemistry investigation mark get put up or does it just say P like for the rest of the nabs or does it get given a grade?

Please say they put the marks up, I wanna know mine!

I doubt it would be the marks since my teachers said they don't get them until august and I think they are meant to be private.
I just check and all the little 'P's are finally there :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending