The Student Room Group
Bloody hell, get on UCAS.com and do the hard work for yourself, you lazy sod!
Reply 2
Business with media
Reply 3
youve got good grades so most good unis i guess (but the top ones dont really like buissnes or media studies), economics degrees often ask for maths but if you wanted to do it you could probably find one that didnt
Reply 4
probs not good enough for oxbridge or LSE but the next level down... so somthing in the ball park of UCL, id take an insurance of somthing such as sheffield or manchester, on the lower end of the AAA offer band
in an after-thought, the media studies could be a problem as its not a traditionally a very strong subject
i'd seriously consider surf studies at plymouth.

seriously, you dropped the ball taking economics and business without maths
DJ AgnieszkaA
i'd seriously consider surf studies at plymouth.

seriously, you dropped the ball taking economics and business without maths

Yes or maybe rugby studies at new buckinghamshire....both are world-renown subjects.
cosmichorn
A* Media studies
A Economics and business
A Psychology

Aiming for something business/economics/management related :smile:

You will struggle because of media and business. So i'd say go for a golf course management degree.
You've got most of the top 10 universities open to you with good grades like those: UCL, Warwick, LSE, Nottingham, Manchester, York etc.

Ignore people saying that the subjects you have chosen will let you down. I know plenty of people at Warwick business school with similar subject combinations. As long as you have a strong personal statement and relevant work experience, you should be able to get into most areas really - business, management, law, politics etc. But we can't choose a course for you.
screenager2004
You've got most of the top 10 universities open to you with good grades like those: UCL, Warwick, LSE, Nottingham, Manchester, York etc.

Ignore people saying that the subjects you have chosen will let you down. I know plenty of people at Warwick business school with similar subject combinations. As long as you have a strong personal statement and relevant work experience, you should be able to get into most areas really - business, management, law, politics etc. But we can't choose a course for you.

UCL? :lolwut:

And no, he can't as they specify 3 A-levels plus a pass in a fourth subject.

OP has only got three.

:smartass:
Reply 10
Best bet is probably UCL/Warwick.

Latest

Trending

Trending