The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I do edexcel igcse biology. I'm nervous but not that much..prepared aot for it..pastpapers and whatnot O.o However, do you think this year's paper will be hard or easy? I don't think it'll be anything in the middle because the syllabus is changing after this year. So either very hard or quite easy..i'm hoping for the latter, but let's prepare for the worst :biggrin:
ridaf
I do edexcel igcse biology. I'm nervous but not that much..prepared aot for it..pastpapers and whatnot O.o However, do you think this year's paper will be hard or easy? I don't think it'll be anything in the middle because the syllabus is changing after this year. So either very hard or quite easy..i'm hoping for the latter, but let's prepare for the worst :biggrin:

I think it won't be ridiculously easy, nor ridiculously hard - I haven't seen the November '09 paper, but the June '09 paper was OK, nothing too difficult - it just had a few more "suggest" questions than usual I thought.

Ah well, nothing that we can do except learn the spec inside out :biggrin:
Reply 3
Anyone got notes for the subject?
Necrodeath
Anyone got notes for the subject?

I've found this book quite helpful, even if it doesn't exactly match our specification.
Reply 5
I seem quite fine with all of the topics I just hope the exam doesn't come like the one from June 2009. I did it as a mock and got an A* but it was quite a retarded exam...Thanks a lot for the book checking it out at the moment.

Latest

Trending

Trending