The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
i don't know about james baillie park, but both henry price and opal3 are good as far as i know. Good location too. I would say Henry Price :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hey, I'm choosing James Baillie because I wanted en-suite and there aren't many at Henry Price. I heard it's pretty sociable and it's between Hyde Park and Headingley which is good :smile:. Opal 3 is nice and new, easier to get to town but it didn't look like a typical uni hall which I wanted. Depends on your preferences :smile:
Reply 3
yeah thats what i thought opal 3 is nice looking but doesnt look like a typical uni hall....and apparently its not just for leeds uni....??? ooo im so not sure! what course are you going to be doing ?
Yeah it just looks less social...it might be for leeds met students as well? :s-smilie: James Baillie looked really nice as a typical hall, wasn't as new but not old either...and compared to Henry Price I think the showers are nicer ha! Have you visited all the accommodation?
I'm doing english language if I get the grades yikees, what are you studying?
Reply 5
yeah i think it is for leeds met students as well....james baillie does look like a good option although i am keen on having a gym near by hmmm. and no i missed the accom open day...did you go?? if so was it helpful? gutted i missed it! im finding it so hard to choice!

im going to be doing sport and exercise science its unconditional offer as iv already done my exams and got my grades! hope you get the grades you need :smile: x
ah i'm not sure about gyms, james baillie is 20 mins from the uni so i thought if i walked everyday it would be enough exercise for me :P
yeah the open day was really good, you could pick out the ones you immediately disliked! you really can't tell from a brochure. the ones that stood out were henry price (socially but not for en-suite), devonshire (but bit too traditional and bad reputation..ha) and james baillie. charles morris looks nice because it's being re-built but it's catered :frown:
sounds good, that's lucky! least you've definately got a place :smile: thanks, hopefully i will do! x
Go to opal 3 :biggrin:

Latest