The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The thing is though, her legs are mostly muscle.
The average girl's thighs would have more fat than muscle.
Reply 2
:gah: :nooo: :mmm:
If you are trying to do an a-ha! reveal about who the picture is, then you failed with the filenames.
Yes.
they're vile.
Not if they're wrapped around my waist??! lol
Reply 6
Sawwah
here are a few pictures, would you say this person is good looking? or would you say they have too large legs?
beyonce 1.bmp
beyonce 2.bmp

No. It's the tits that matter :sexface:
It's a sign of good health. Models with thighs thinner than my pinky finger just are not attractive, in my opinion :s-smilie:
They're fine in my opinion. Thicker the thigh..the longer you live, unless you're obese. Hmm.
Reply 9
You shouldn't have told us who it was.
I like Beyonce and I like her thighs.
Reply 10
Errr, well 'big thighs' wouldn't exactly be a deal breaker for me, no.
Beyonce would definitely NOT put me off. :coma:
I don't think Beyonce really cares what we think.
Thighs like that are so hot. None of this skinny crap please.
Nope. A girls legs should be toned but thin. Big fat chunky legs/ass......whats the ******* point. Might as well **** my pillow. Rubbish.
its beyonce... so yeah

anyone else NAT.

Basically if you have big thighs, unless you are beyonce, or have a very honed body you cannae pull it off.

i think girl should be happy as who they are, and not need to conform and look for people in the media to identify and justify their weight with.
Reply 16
yes they are definitely too big.
beyonce is a spokeswoman for the insecure (think subsequent record sales?)
so she targets her music (single ladies) and even her body towards attracting the largest percentage of this audience. And apparently it works.
To me it suggests a lack of pride in self image and falsibly implies to other women that bad eating habits and little exercise is acceptable;

She essentially tells insecure women what they wanna hear, and has created a self image that insecure women can call 'curvy' (when they are simply overweight) in exchange for massive record sales from this demographic. and when women hear what they wanna hear, they believe it. And by seeing her overweight, but calling herself 'curvy', they believe it they are 'curvy' too! --why do you think womens magazines are so popular? Because women are very self conscious and very easily led.
Venus must have been a straaaaaaange place.
TwinkleToes92
The thing is though, her legs are mostly muscle.
The average girl's thighs would have more fat than muscle.

This.
Beyoncé can get away with anything, she's beautiful, besides hers are more muscle than fat i'd imagine? Granted, she has one of the worst diets ever by the sounds of things, she fluctuates all the time.
Reply 19
Definetly wouldn't put me off Beyonce anyway :gah: :mmm:

Latest

Trending

Trending