The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham General Chat: The rest got ate

Scroll to see replies

Account is back (I forgot how to get it back earlier - oh well, fab!)
I am having the best time of my life playing football songs and being GENERALLY EXCITED for the world cup :awesome: anyone else?
we still belieeeeeve we still belieeeeeve. it's coming home it's coming home it's coming.
I'm not even english but AHHHHH

Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
can we leave the drama out of the thread, please?

anyway, it wasn't a big thing, just a friend committed a bit of a dick move last night and now i'm pretty annoyed with him :colonhash: not really PM worthy.
Reply 962
No drama, you don't want no drama OH!
dude, bill nighy's on doctor who

awesome
Reply 964
I think I must have disturbed five spiders while cleaning my room today (although I've only seen two).

I can't read deleted posts anymore :frown: No fun!
generic hybrid
can we leave the drama out of the thread, please?

anyway, it wasn't a big thing, just a friend committed a bit of a dick move last night and now i'm pretty annoyed with him :colonhash: not really PM worthy.

You mean he shared your bed? Sounds dickworthy, if nothing else...
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
You mean he shared your bed? Sounds dickworthy, if nothing else...

well, there's a reason i deleted my rant earlier, but fine. shared is probably the wrong word. i'm gonna go with "defiled" because it sounds more dramatic. :h:

nobody should be getting any action in my bed unless i'm involved ffs. :colonhash: it's a fairly simple concept.
Reply 967
River85
I think I must have disturbed five spiders while cleaning my room today (although I've only seen two).

I can't read deleted posts anymore :frown: No fun!

Yeah, shouldn't spiders be going outside now it's warm? I found 3 in my bathroom the other day! None of them were bigger than a 20p but still, urgh. Think they are getting in through the ventilation system :s-smilie:
You could read my deleted posts?
****, you and becca and the other mods know how much of a cretin I am now, I bet.
generic hybrid
well, there's a reason i deleted my rant earlier, but fine. shared is probably the wrong word. i'm gonna go with "defiled" because it sounds more dramatic. :h:

nobody should be getting any action in my bed unless i'm involved ffs. :colonhash: it's a fairly simple concept.

Gosh, that sounds scary. Please tell me it was not the VC. If you get a high first, I will know otherwise...
Reply 970
generic hybrid

Ew.
isawsparks89
****, you and becca and the other mods know how much of a cretin I am now, I bet.

Terrorism pays dividends I hear :P

****, must get back to da bear fest...
Reply 972
isawsparks89

I could read deleted posts but I never bothered cos it opened a new window and that was annoying.
Ah well my secrets are hidden :teeth:
all jokes aside, I am foul, need to grow up and start behaving well. I plan to try to turn into a bit of a lady over the holidays. Maybe being outside the uk will help :gah:
Becca
It would be due to gh's academic prowess.

Right - like the univesity usually recoginises the idea. If they did, starred firsts would not be so special. ...
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Gosh, that sounds scary. Please tell me it was not the VC. If you get a high first, I will know otherwise...

he is not the vc.

i may as well clarify things because now it just sounds mysterious and people are probably picturing something worse. therefore, let it be known to the internets that my friend broke into my room and got off with some randomer in my bed and now i am annoyed with him. so
isawsparks89
Ah well my secrets are hidden :teeth:
all jokes aside, I am foul, need to grow up and start behaving well. I plan to try to turn into a bit of a lady over the holidays. Maybe being outside the uk will help :gah:

Ladette?
Reply 977
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Right - like the univesity usually recoginises the idea. If they did, starred firsts would not be so special. ...

Damn you quoted before my deletion. GH I was not being mean I promise it just came out wrong :colondollar:

Are you saying you should have a starred first? :lolwut:
generic hybrid
he is not the vc.

i may as well clarify things because now it just sounds mysterious and people are probably picturing something worse. therefore, let it be known to the internets that my friend broke into my room and got off with some randomer in my bed and now i am annoyed with him. so

Please say that Bill Bryson is not your friend. The whole idea of BB being anyones friend makes my stomach flex somewhat.
Becca
Damn you quoted before my deletion. GH I was not being mean I promise it just came out wrong :colondollar:

Are you saying you should have a starred first? :lolwut:

it didn't come off mean at all so i'm not sure why you are worried about it. :h:

but lol academic prowess. i guess it's technically possible that i'll get a first but if i do actually get one i will wonder if i've been sacrificing goats to the elder gods while sleepwalking or something

Quick Reply

Latest