The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Who's going to De Montfort University this September?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iWildman1
I'm studying computer science starting in september and staying in Filbert Village, anyone else doing either of those?

I am doing computer science too and am staying in Filbert Village :smile: I'm in 5A, room 2. We'll have to meet up!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by MrTomnus
I am doing computer science too and am staying in Filbert Village :smile: I'm in 5A, room 2. We'll have to meet up!

Definitely! I'm in 82D :smile:
Original post by mackenzie2576
I'll be studying Business Information systems. Has anyone received any information about an induction day?

Yeah I received mine a couple of weeks back . It starts from the 20th - 24th I think. Im studying the same course.
Reply 603
I am going to DMU this September :biggrin:
Studying Animation,
and staying at Oxford Court.
Original post by courtneybliss
I'm going DMU to do Education studies? Anybody staying at Liberty Park?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey im staying in liberty park...9-3-2c, what about you?
Reply 605
Hey I'm going DMU! I'm going to study Criminology and Criminal Justice with Psychology! Anybody living at New Wharf?
Original post by kirankr
Hey I'm going DMU! I'm going to study Criminology and Criminal Justice with Psychology! Anybody living at New Wharf?

I'm studying Criminal Justice :smile:
Has anyone got their timetable yet? I;ve been reading all over about people and their course lecture timetables and stuff
Reply 608
Original post by jumjum
Has anyone got their timetable yet? I;ve been reading all over about people and their course lecture timetables and stuff

No, not yet. But I hear that some people are getting them - it depends on the course.
Hey I'm going to be studying accounting&finance at DMU, anybody else doing the same course?
Did anyone else choose the MBus business and management?
Reply 611
Original post by feelingunlucky
Hey I'm going to be studying accounting&finance at DMU, anybody else doing the same course?

I am :smile:
Reply 612
Anyone starting at DMU in January for adult nursing!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 613
Is anyone going to the Freshers ball tonight?
The ball is quite far you know.. apparently theyve got buses as well going there from uni.
Do we need to bring anything with us today?
Original post by Conni Hambidge
Hey :smile: Im hoping to study Fashion buying with marketing, anyone else planning to do the course? :biggrin:

I've been offered a place for that course but starting this year.. Are you still doing it if so what is the course like?:smile:
Original post by janessab12
Im doing this course! Yay I havent checked this in ages either, where are you staying?

I got offered a place on this course but starting this year, is it a good course so far? :smile:
I will be stating Computer Games Programming BSc this September, had my place confirmed for a while now. If anyone else is doing this let me know! I am leaving my job as a Junior Software and Games Programmer for it so I hope it is worth it haha!
Anyone wanting a Super Large Deluxe Studio at CODE Western Road from August? Need someone to take over my tenancy! Willing to pay £50 to anyone wanting to take it off my hands by 24th April Just let me know if you need any details

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending