The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Who's going to De Montfort University this September?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
im doing economics and politics
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
I'm doing Audio and Recording Technology. Woop woop
Reply 102
Just got my letter of acceptance. Doing Computer Games Programming :biggrin:
Reply 103
I'm going to De Montfort this September, I've been put on the final year of Business and Management.
Doing Computer Science
Got in through clearing to do English!!
Reply 106
I know someone who's going to do Law.. :smile:
im going, studying arts and festival management :smile:
Reply 108
Original post by Dannyboy11
Doing Computer Science

Me too! :smile:
Reply 109
hiya, totally looking forward doing interior design!!! anyone?
Original post by angie1312

Original post by angie1312
Hi im going to study Law in september ..im staying at gosling court so if there is anyone else staying there please let me know!!

im studying business and law however no several people studying just LLB Law whom are from leicester , i ave to say for their law DMU has a positive reputation and fantastic facilities , hope you enjoy your stay and course
Me! :smile:

DMU to study English :biggrin:
Original post by HeidiLouisey

Original post by HeidiLouisey
Me! :smile:

DMU to study English :biggrin:

Well done congrats on your sucess and place, hope all turns out for you and you enjoy yourself
Reply 113
Original post by bodmen
Me too! :smile:

Me three.
Reply 114
psychology :smile: I live in leicester so I'll be living at home
meee.. i'm studying adult nursing! it was my insurance but im really happy.. dmu will be tooo live next year!
meeeeeeeeeeeee I am studying medical science :smile: It was my insurance too
Reply 117
Psychology :smile: So does freshers week start 26th? Looking forward to the bar crawl :P and I'm confused that we have to send off another form for housing which is identical to the one which I've already sent off? ALSO anyone living in Fibert or whatever housing?
Reply 118
Another form for housing? And in the other thread there's talk about E-Hall inductions or something? What on earth are you all talking about? o_O

I got a confirmation letter yesterday after getting the grades to get in, along with a letter to fill out for student ID, as well as another letter saying when I get my intro package with instructions and information. As my friend has, too. That's it.
Reply 119
I shall be doing Business management (although Im looking to change it to Economics and Finance).... Cant fuggin wait! Although I still aint sort out my accomodation. Whats New Wharf like? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending