The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Unless you want to work in HR, go with Management@Warwick.
Reply 2
I'd go with Management at Warwick too.
Reply 3
fightershow
HI
guys
I've got 2 offers ,one is msc management in Warwick ,one is human resource and industral relations in Manchester university ,I don't know how to choose.
Can you guys do me a favor
I am from China ,and know less about these two universities.
3Q~

I want to work in a company , don't care about what department it is ~
Reply 4
Keoje
I'd go with Management at Warwick too.

Would you tell me the reasons?
Reply 5
It is a better degree to be honest - as it isn't too focused on any specific departments, as say - human resources (which mind you, is quite female dominated, I am probably misguided to say this but, it seems women seem to always get those jobs!).

How will you explain to people your choice of doing a human resource degree - should you apply to a job which has nothing to do with it?
Reply 6
ma2k5
It is a better degree to be honest - as it isn't too focused on any specific departments, as say - human resources (which mind you, is quite female dominated, I am probably misguided to say this but, it seems women seem to always get those jobs!).

How will you explain to people your choice of doing a human resource degree - should you apply to a job which has nothing to do with it?

Actually ,I am pretty fond of picking the right person for the company ,and I am a girl. But what I like the most is the whole overview of the company ,I want to know everything about business.However , I am lousy at maths, I'm afraid of the finance subject in Msc management.
And Manchester is a big city ,I wonder if there is more chances,I'd like to work in the UK one year after graduation and then go back home.

Latest

Trending

Trending