The Student Room Group

Aarrggghh As Aqa Oral...

:eek: Am I the only one who has orals this late? : / Everyone else seems to have had theirs haha! Mine's on like Monday and ******** myself because I can't afford to mess up again... If anyone else could do with any oral practice too I don't mind at all be it msn, skype or whatever.

For those of you who have already had the oral, how challenging would you say this year's cards were? There weren't any awkward ones?

I'm talking about French btw.
Reply 1
x_skater_jnoo_x
:eek: Am I the only one who has orals this late? : / Everyone else seems to have had theirs haha! Mine's on like Monday and ******** myself because I can't afford to mess up again... If anyone else could do with any oral practice too I don't mind at all be it msn, skype or whatever.

For those of you who have already had the oral, how challenging would you say this year's cards were? There weren't any awkward ones?

What oral exam are you doing?

I'm English and have just sat my A2 French oral exam if that would be any use to you??
LoveDuck
What oral exam are you doing?

I'm English and have just sat my A2 French oral exam if that would be any use to you??

Ohh haha sorry how could I forget to put 'French' in the title. :P

:O Really! My A2 is on Wed : / how did you find it?
Reply 3
It was alright actually.
I do edexel though so it'll be different to yours.
But i'm more than willing to practice with you if you want :smile:.
Pm me if you want my msn or anything.
Reply 4
I did AQA AS French oral this Thurs (13th), it was okay! I picked my weakest for the card so I'd know exactly what to say, then luckily the examiner picked my strongest 2 for the unpredicted topics :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending