The Student Room Group

work
Reply 2
Just ask your teacher, they will know what you need to do and how to improve.
Ocr History?
Revise.... TO THE MAX.

take a leaf from this guy
Edexcel History!
Extremely simple. Stop thinking that someone on here will offer you a miracle by which you'll get an A* by hardly doing any work.
Such a miracle doesn't exist, so the only way to do it is to work very, very hard and do a lot of past papers.
Reply 8
Gemma :)!
Extremely simple. Stop thinking that someone on here will offer you a miracle by which you'll get an A* by hardly doing any work.
Such a miracle doesn't exist, so the only way to do it is to work very, very hard and do a lot of past papers.

whatever he said lol
TheFootyKing19
Maths...

B2 aqa

P2 aqa

History A International relations - new spec 09

Business studies ocr - new spec 09

re b aqa - new spec 09

Maths - Practise Papers, Revision Guides, Try and get a mathswatch dvd and my maths is pretty good as well.

B2 - Simple. Just pretty much memorise the syllabus.

P2- Still simple-ish. Memorise syllabus, learn all equations & techniques

History - Learn all dates and important people/events. Know source skills. As my history teach says: Show what you know and your marks will grow.

BS -Common sense really. Memorise syllabus. Watching the apprentice is pretty helpful too actually.

RE - When in doubt, simpleness is the key. Catholics are strict on a lot of rules. CoE not so much.
LittleMissDramaQueen
Maths - Practise Papers, Revision Guides, Try and get a mathswatch dvd and my maths is pretty good as well.

B2 - Simple. Just pretty much memorise the syllabus.

P2- Still simple-ish. Memorise syllabus, learn all equations & techniques

History - Learn all dates and important people/events. Know source skills. As my history teach says: Show what you know and your marks will grow.

BS -Common sense really. Memorise syllabus. Watching the apprentice is pretty helpful too actually.

RE - When in doubt, simpleness is the key. Catholics are strict on a lot of rules. CoE not so much.

Thanks
anando
whatever he said lol

she.
Reply 12
Gemma :)!
she.

oh my mistake sorry! she

Latest