The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Epione
Black Tie =/= cocktail dresses. Realistically dresses for black tie should be knee length or longer. Your dress is perfectly appropriate.

Yeah, I know that Black Tie is dinner jacket and long dresses, but a lot my friends are still going with shorter dresses :s-smilie:
Reply 21
jennifer.re
Around 5'5? Maybe a little closer to 5'6 now? (I hope anyway haha)

Perfect height, then!
You won't look like a midget with the dress on, then (I think).
God, that is one helluva stunning dress!
jennifer.re
Yeah, I know that Black Tie is dinner jacket and long dresses, but a lot my friends are still going with shorter dresses :s-smilie:

I'm wearing a short dress, I'm 5ft short and wear size 2 clothing. Can't find anything else. Don't worry, yours is ******* orgasmic and you're a perfect height.
It was my summer ball last night (bloody cold, so take a cardy or something if you feel the cold) and there were loads of girls in similar dresses to yours. It's a lovely dress, so go for it :smile:
Reply 25
jennifer.re
Thanks! It's from Quiz, I think I got the last one but they might get it back in stock! I'd never ordered from them before so was really worried haha, but it's actually really good quality :smile:

I'd just like to say thanks for introducing me to Quiz! Great store, and that dress is just wonderful!
Reply 26
sakuj0
I'd just like to say thanks for introducing me to Quiz! Great store, and that dress is just wonderful!

No problem!

And if anyone was wondering, the dress went down a treat :biggrin:

Latest